Any new 116i owners?)

Re: Any new 116i owners?)

wobbles;820544 said:
ERR, siang ka pager? Anybody called me? hehehe.

Welcome guys & congrats on your recent purchases!

Hi Wobbles, next time if i stall somewhere, i'll call u for help. :thumbsup:

Travisyow;820599 said:
I went to a workshop to patched. It can be patched.
Becos of the badly damaged, dunno how long it can last. So I jus change it away.

Hi Travis, so u managed to struggle to the workshop to have the tyre replaced? Will the Regular tyres work with the service command on the Idrive and notify tire pressure loss?

nonno13;820656 said:
Hi Travis, so u managed to struggle to the workshop to have the tyre replaced? Will the Regular tyres work with the service command on the Idrive and notify tire pressure loss?

I am Staying in Woodlands, Tyres punctured at BKE(near Eng Neo). iDrive detected pressure low.
Drive to the Nearest petrol Kiosk which is Esso (Woodlands Ave 2), to charge air.
However leak, Drive another 15km to a Garage to patched.

But my fren told me, I cant promise that can last till tml.
The next day morning, I checked my car and it flatted again.
So go change immediately.

iDrive so far work with my Regular Tyres. As I am using N2, currently no drop of pressure at the moment.

Lol.

Saw many new 1ser owners, just triggered my past feeling of going to PML to collect my white horse :)

Too many new guys joining here le, so I just do a BIG WELCOME over here!! Welcome to the growing 1ser family ;)

nonno13;818990 said:
Mine is a normal 116 booked beginning of May. Initially i could still choose the colours, but i procrastinated until the fancy ones sold out. Hopefully a miracle happens n i can change to maybe a blue or red. :OTpolis:

Blue would be nice!

nonno13;820465 said:
:laughing: Congrats on ur new purchase. Wat colour u chose? As u can see, all the 1 series, they have to order, no stock liao except for the light blue one in showroom.

Hello! I had a hard time deciding between alphine white and mineral white.......in the end chose alphine white.....:)

zhenlie;820469 said:
Hi 1series, w3iw3n and ivan..welcome to the forum... congrats on your new ride or coming new ride..there is a 1er meetup on the 31st may at Munich Auto..do come by and join us at the meetup! info on the meetup can be found at this link:

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/1-series-owners/65659-bmw-1er-meetup-may-2012-updated-16.html

:goodup:

Ok! Thank u for the invite! I still cannot confirm but i definately will try to make it....sorry for a stupid question. Whats the difference between pml and munichauto? Are both dealership related?

nonno13;820468 said:
I think u shd still stick to ur Run flat tyres as they r the exclusivity of premium cars. At least u can wobble to the nearest Garage. They will mend the hole no sweat n cheap. Better than getting stuck in a Jam if u stall.:uhhh:

Hi, thanks for reply. I just collected this week and coming to terms with the car. Yea, my SE convinced me to keep the tyres and assured me that they can be patched if needed. But of course, hopefully don't need to use this. lol.

1series;820895 said:
Ok! Thank u for the invite! I still cannot confirm but i definately will try to make it....sorry for a stupid question. Whats the difference between pml and munichauto? Are both dealership related?

Dear 1series,

PML and Munich Automobiles are both authorised BMW Dealerships. PML for the Main stream range and Munich Automobiles exclusively for the BMW M range. Both however are also authorised BMW Premium Serivce Centre, are able to service and honour the warranties of the full range of BMW vehicles.

Hi

Just checking around if there has been any mechanical or electrical issues with newly delivered BMW 116s? Heard some horrorstories of oil leaking and electronics issues abt other BMW models.
Currently driving a VW so have had enough of reliability issues. If can plan to get new ride before warranty ends. Hope i hear gd news abt 116s. Tks

ginmin;822120 said:
Hi

Just checking around if there has been any mechanical or electrical issues with newly delivered BMW 116s? Heard some horrorstories of oil leaking and electronics issues abt other BMW models.
Currently driving a VW so have had enough of reliability issues. If can plan to get new ride before warranty ends. Hope i hear gd news abt 116s. Tks

I got my 116 early Feb and sent it back to PML, 2 weeks ago for maintenance on oil leak, coolant leak and aircon malfunction. Complained to them about their quality and was told they cannot do anything. Just got it back Monday, hopefully dont get anymore problems after this....

Porky468;823911 said:
I got my 116 early Feb and sent it back to PML, 2 weeks ago for maintenance on oil leak, coolant leak and aircon malfunction. Complained to them about their quality and was told they cannot do anything. Just got it back Monday, hopefully dont get anymore problems after this....

Hi,

How u find out abt the oil leak?

hi all bros,

I will be placing order for a 118i soon. Just though i should drop by to say hi.

Hope to meet up with everyone soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryHufford
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back