Any new 116i owners?)

Re: Any new 116i owners?)

Welcome Seb and Eastmint!!! :D

Placed the order today :)

Crimson red.. SA says delivery by end of the month...

looking forward to learning from all the bros here, and kena poison :)

Eastmints;826024 said:
Placed the order today :)

Crimson red.. SA says delivery by end of the month...

looking forward to learning from all the bros here, and kena poison :)

Wow order now can collect by end of the month. That's fast!

tty;826051 said:
Wow order now can collect by end of the month. That's fast!

SA says car arriving very soon, and of course subject to COE bidding.

Any bro knows whether the brake and accelerator pedals can be changed to metal type for 1 series?

Should be able to change to aluminium ones..its drilled and screwed on..aftermarket type also should have some choices..

Hi fellow F20er, has anyone change to m-sport bodykit? Care to share the price :)

Eastmints;826054 said:
SA says car arriving very soon, and of course subject to COE bidding.

Any bro knows whether the brake and accelerator pedals can be changed to metal type for 1 series?

Should have. MA got sell the m parts, but not now...still waiting for m-nut to tell us when

R90;826063 said:
Hi fellow F20er, has anyone change to m-sport bodykit? Care to share the price :)

M -sport body kit, if u buy it together with your car now, it shall cost u $3k

zeromax;826069 said:
M -sport body kit, if u buy it together with your car now, it shall cost u $3k

Which means i get it from pml ? locally fitted or indent before it comes to sgp?

zhenlie;826056 said:
Should be able to change to aluminium ones..its drilled and screwed on..aftermarket type also should have some choices..

hi Zhenlie, any idea where i can do so or where to buy? I have been searching but can't really find.

Don't mind drilling and screwing them on... probably looking at aftermarket ones as PML is probably going to be expensive...

R90;826070 said:
Which means i get it from pml ? locally fitted or indent before it comes to sgp?

U can get it from PML but I suggest u get from MA... Better service IMHO :) can ask for discount if m-nut allows :p

R90;826070 said:

As for new purchase, I believe it is fitted before coming to sgp... But either way, u get your car in that kit

Any bro tat can recommend a good grooming workshop? Coz car is mineral white in color so tot of getting it do up after collection.

What about Revol?

Thanks.

Ivan Chan;826928 said:
Any bro tat can recommend a good grooming workshop? Coz car is mineral white in color so tot of getting it do up after collection.

What about Revol?

Thanks.

REVOL!! Mine is mineral white and I use revol and I tell u, their service really put alot of other grooming shop to shame.. It make your car look even better than collection state!

zeromax;826949 said:
REVOL!! Mine is mineral white and I use revol and I tell u, their service really put alot of other grooming shop to shame.. It make your car look even better than collection state!

Thanks Bro, how long do they take to groom our car? I visited their website n tot of taking up their Gold package. Will it be good enough? Which workshop do a better job?

Can't really spend too much time in taking care of the car coz only have 1 week stay in town for every 1 to 1.5 mths of out station.

Ivan Chan;826968 said:
Thanks Bro, how long do they take to groom our car? I visited their website n tot of taking up their Gold package. Will it be good enough? Which workshop do a better job?

Can't really spend too much time in taking care of the car coz only have 1 week stay in town for every 1 to 1.5 mths of out station.

You need someone to help you run your engine daily when ya out station? I should be available to warm it up, clock some mileage till you return..:D

Ivan Chan;826968 said:

They normally took around 4 hours for one groom and six month interval per groom. I would recommend diamond-bite package that most of us are having. Can ask zhenlie and wobbles.. They are loving it :) even it means kneeling on durian shells or spending abit on the package.. Lol!!

U should not worry when u leave your car there at revol.. They will help u do Swee Swee!! Contact Gavin. :) say I recommend u there... But even if u dun mention our name, he will also give u the best service cos Gavin motto is : customer satisfaction comes in every form of enjoyment and ease of services :)

zeromax;827033 said:
They normally took around 4 hours for one groom and six month interval per groom. I would recommend diamond-bite package that most of us are having. Can ask zhenlie and wobbles.. They are loving it :) even it means kneeling on durian shells or spending abit on the package.. Lol!!

U should not worry when u leave your car there at revol.. They will help u do Swee Swee!! Contact Gavin. :) say I recommend u there... But even if u dun mention our name, he will also give u the
best service cos Gavin motto is : customer satisfaction comes in every form of enjoyment and ease of services :)

Revol needs no more recommendation, their results attest for itself... Their service is world class lor...they help me remove the glueish protective film on my car...make me so touched and tell myself i must keep my car spick and span so their grooming effort wont be wasted lor...

By the way is that his motto?? I never asked....hahaha...oh and i groomed mine almost monthly or 1.5 months interval leh...i think i siao liao...wanna have the new car look evrytime...:nutkick:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwinyoga

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back