Any new 116i owners?)

Re: Any new 116i owners?)

We still share the same taste. Just that you have gotten yours while I'm still deciding. ;)

Mai tu Liao! it's other competitors like Audi a1 n VW golf may be slightly cheaper but 116i is more spacious n luxurious IMHO :)

Congrats on your new ride, honestly Im not a fan of the new 1 Series BUT after slapping on the AC kit, it looks really good!

a.jpg

b.jpg

look4adrian;707327 said:
Hi everyone,

Any new 116i owners here? Juz got a midnight blue one and the COE on 23 Nov :) SE says delivery within 10 working days but sure hope it can be earlier!

Anyways hope to see more 116i owners around! :p

Congratulations to all F20 owners. I'm waiting for M-Sport Package availability next March before getting one for my daughter. I'd include M Adaptive Drive too. Wonderful technology.

congratulations on getting the new 116i. mine is arriving in mid-dec. white colour! i feel like changing the tyres to 18 inches. i dont know much about rims and tyres. can somebody teach me? can i fit the 116i with 18 inches tyres? will changing to bigger tyres affect the fuel efficiency or the car at all? i really dont know..thanks! :ehhh:

no one buy the 118i ? hehe.. was actually looking at the 118i but the price was 20k more! omg..

Family;708095 said:
Congratulations to all F20 owners. I'm waiting for M-Sport Package availability next March before getting one for my daughter. I'd include M Adaptive Drive too. Wonderful technology.
I thought it is available now.

Echizen;707918 said:
We still share the same taste. Just that you have gotten yours while I'm still deciding. ;)

MTL .. jus follow yr likes...

winq;708483 said:
no one buy the 118i ? hehe.. was actually looking at the 118i but the price was 20k more! omg..

got more freebies.. oso ..

davidtch;708504 said:
I thought it is available now.

I'd check again, but last I did that, both the M-Sport Package and Adaptive Sports Suspension not available from factory yet.

Family;708717 said:
I'd check again, but last I did that, both the M-Sport Package and Adaptive Sports Suspension not available from factory yet.
When i use build my car in BMW UK, it is there le.

look4adrian;709258 said:
SE informed this morning - delivery this Saturday AM! woot!! :) :) :)

Congrats bro On gettin yr ride

Jack07;709511 said:
Me too!:lol2: collecting tomolo!!!

That's y u both can't slp rite...keke welcome 2 more members.. Keke

Congrats bro Jack07 and look4adrian!
Remember to take some pictures during collection of your 1er. :)

freedom;708464 said:
congratulations on getting the new 116i. mine is arriving in mid-dec. white colour! i feel like changing the tyres to 18 inches. i dont know much about rims and tyres. can somebody teach me? can i fit the 116i with 18 inches tyres? will changing to bigger tyres affect the fuel efficiency or the car at all? i really dont know..thanks! :ehhh:

sure you can upsize as we actually upsize from 16 to 18 in our old 118. as the new model comes with turbo and stock 17, the diff will not be that great. 18 looks great and handling and grip is superb:thumbsup:

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back