Any new 116i owners?)

Re: Any new 116i owners?)

winq;708483 said:
no one buy the 118i ? hehe.. was actually looking at the 118i but the price was 20k more! omg..

yup dollar for dollar is not worth it.. with the 20k , you can do multi stage tuning and get much more bang for bucks. :eek:)

Congrats to bro Adrian and Jack! I cant't wait to see pictures of your car collection! :)

Echizen;709667 said:
Congrats to bro Adrian and Jack! I cant't wait to see pictures of your car collection! :)

I just got the car!! Y look at pictures only?? We should meet up for coffee and u can see the real thing!

Dun wait anymore, I strongly recommend u this car.... I'm loving it!!!

Lol bro! Can see you are definitely enjoying your ride! Of course will be much better to see one in the flesh! Should wait for more bros to collect the car. The more the merrier! :)

Jack07;709881 said:
I just got the car!! Y look at pictures only?? We should meet up for coffee and u can see the real thing!

Dun wait anymore, I strongly recommend u this car.... I'm loving it!!!

congrats to yr new ride bro.. guess tonite u cant slp oso.. posion time bro.. come la kopi time liao.. keke

Aloy27;709904 said:
congrats to yr new ride bro.. guess tonite u cant slp oso.. posion time bro.. come la kopi time liao.. keke

See the time now bro Aloy.. I'm still looking at the forum, looking at car accessories website.. Saw the AC kit.. Wet... Wonder if I can get it done here...

Jack07;710020 said:
See the time now bro Aloy.. I'm still looking at the forum, looking at car accessories website.. Saw the AC kit.. Wet... Wonder if I can get it done here...

Chill njoy the stock for awhile.. Mod slowly to feel the difference of each mod... Look ard do yr buget.. Meet for kopi

nice n fierce front look.... bro cant wait to see.. mon nite kopi...

Aloy27;710105 said:
Chill njoy the stock for awhile.. Mod slowly to feel the difference of each mod... Look ard do yr buget.. Meet for kopi

I agree.. Buy this car I "sweat" every mth liao.. :roll::roll:

Yup, meet for kopi soon!!!

look4adrian;710226 said:
Fresh from the PML delivery bay....and a new "baby" is born :)

congrats on your ride bro :evil: kilat kilat i love new car smell, enjoy!!

Jack07;710290 said:

theres one coming on mon.. at town area.. at 830..
if can join in .. lets hav a mini gathering first ..

Jack07;710290 said:

bro i had also created a kopi thread for those who collected the ride last week.. check out the meet up section.. topic is (kopi time).. cheers

hello! got my white 116 few weeks ago. love the car very much! feels so easy and light. my previous car was x1. the 1 series is so much 'easier' to drive on the road than the x1 haha. i would like to change the stock wheels and tyres but my good friend advised me not to change because he said the stock tyres and wheels are already very good. hahah dont know how....?

Hi everyone, just collected my 116i on 23-Dec too! Anyone knows if there is tuning box for this model?

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back