Any new 116i owners?)

Re: Any new 116i owners?)

Roverforlife;832022 said:
Congrats on your purchase! That sounds like a good price, has the list price come down or is it a discount off the list price? i couldn't get my SE to budge on the list price of 157k!

Discount will go into your trade in of car.. Over trade they call it..

nighthawkcity;832096 said:
Discount will go into your trade in of car.. Over trade they call it..

Never believe too much in overtrade trick. Overtrade price alr included in their quote to your used car n final price is no diiferent with outside crocodile.

Ivan Chan;832155 said:
Never believe too much in overtrade trick. Overtrade price alr included in their quote to your used car n final price is no diiferent with outside crocodile.

But if PML can give you a better price for the old car as compared to dealers outside, why not?

Only after I challenge SE with toyota quote than they gave me a few k more + some service voucher, solar flim n some other small items.

Ivan Chan;832175 said:
Only after I challenge SE with toyota quote than they gave me a few k more + some service voucher, solar flim n some other small items.

hahah...... market research is important......

ya.. but part of their accounting is they will put the discount and add into the initial trade in (so their price will not be reduced) - hence the trade in value always seems higher than elsewhere..

Hi bros

May be signing for a urban 116 tommorow depending on negotiations with SE. Anything i should be aware of or ask for before i sign? Tks fr advise.

Hi Roidana

What color u choose? What freebies u got? Mind sharing?

Roidana;835431 said:
Hello... Just signed for a 116i today. Taking delivery before mid july. Excited!

Congrats.. Urban line too?

ginmin;835423 said:
Hi bros

May be signing for a urban 116 tommorow depending on negotiations with SE. Anything i should be aware of or ask for before i sign? Tks fr advise.

Just ask for more trade in value..
Freebies standard - car mat and tint.. Ask for more if u interested in any accessories..
This comes from se commission so won't be that generous..

Hope it's helpful.. Good luck..

Roidana;835431 said:
Hello... Just signed for a 116i today. Taking delivery before mid july. Excited!

Hi,

mind sharing how much discount ur SE gave you?

Roidana;835431 said:

Congrats..... share leh.... what colours?

i presume it's red.. since he mentioned it in the red F20 thread..

we really need to gather, line up our rides and take a snapshot.. :goodup:

Hi bros

Jus signed for a mineral grey 116 urban. SE say 99% sure get COE this weds one. Delivery ETA expected by 10 July. Shipment arriving end of the mth. Very impressed with the insulation, drive and interior as compared to c180k which i test drove also.

Tks to all bros who ha given me earlier advice on nego with SE.

Hi nanomachined

How come u hoping to get by 5th? For me, my SE say earliest is 7 jul. What colour u choose?

Hi ginmin, if i miss tt date i will be able to collect it then on the 8/9/12. my SE is trying her best. I got the Mineral Grey. U?

Ok. Same same me also mineral grey, think is a classy subtle sporty colour. My previous cars were red or black so thot try a new colour n quite like the grey shade of mineral grey.

welcome welcome.. haha..
think we will all get the car around same time..:):)

my SE say 22 June the shipment of cars will be here..
actually I think PML will wanna register all the cars by 29 June for their financial year end..

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwinyoga

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back