Any new 116i owners?)

Re: Any new 116i owners?)

For us people getting our 1s end june/ beginning july, are any of u staying with stock rims n tyres or changing?

ginmin;836002 said:
For us people getting our 1s end june/ beginning july, are any of u staying with stock rims n tyres or changing?

im changing to 18inch.. check out my other thread where some of the bros intro rims alr.. :)

Digress a little - Anyone know the stock tyre that we are getting from PML?

VW used to give me Hankook but had conti tyre in the showroom. I felt so bloody cheated.

Eastmints;836042 said:
Digress a little - Anyone know the stock tyre that we are getting from PML?

VW used to give me Hankook but had conti tyre in the showroom. I felt so bloody cheated.

oops.. dunno leh..
:(

nighthawkcity;836048 said:
oops.. dunno leh..
:(

That was a very fast response bro.... am looking forward to meeting you at the meet up :yummie:

Mine's a Red F20. Register before month end as PML need to close year end- urban line (as in all 116i i think)
Freebies are standard-tint, mat, voucher :)

Not intending to change anything for the mo.. But will likely change rims and Leather seats in good time

Keeping fingers crossed to get it as soon a july comes- hopefully.

Roidana;836054 said:
Mine's a Red F20. Register before month end as PML need to close year end- urban line (as in all 116i i think)
Freebies are standard-tint, mat, voucher :)

Not intending to change anything for the mo.. But will likely change rims and Leather seats in good time

Keeping fingers crossed to get it as soon a july comes- hopefully.

How abt disc? Need to know how to neg wor

Eastmints;836051 said:
That was a very fast response bro.... am looking forward to meeting you at the meet up :yummie:

Bro, am doing my daily surfing of internet.. lol.. :)
yup, meet up soon at the meetups.. :lol2:

Roidana;836061 said:
Std disc as PM advert in newspaper- 6+3 for BM financing.

sign alr then just get ready to have "fun" with the car..
think PML will push for the car to be registered by end June.
:lol2:

nighthawkcity;836066 said:
sign alr then just get ready to have "fun" with the car..
think PML will push for the car to be registered by end June.
:lol2:

Agree! Sime's FYE is 30 June... I asked why it takes so long to get car since register by 28june- Se says its coz need to test, fix tint, and there is a queue haha
So will try to "harass" SE gently once it's registered :)

Roidana;836073 said:
Agree! Sime's FYE is 30 June... I asked why it takes so long to get car since register by 28june- Se says its coz need to test, fix tint, and there is a queue haha
So will try to "harass" SE gently once it's registered :)

agreed.. then all the SE will be harassed.. think got quite a number signed up for the F20 in June.. :lol2:

nighthawkcity;836075 said:
agreed.. then all the SE will be harassed.. think got quite a number signed up for the F20 in June.. :lol2:

I ordered in May.....promised in June delivery.....delayed to Jul.....Alpine white and black hit into some issues with delivery....only mid to end jul now......stress SE until he max out already......boring man

1series;836086 said:
I ordered in May.....promised in June delivery.....delayed to Jul.....Alpine white and black hit into some issues with delivery....only mid to end jul now......stress SE until he max out already......boring man

ya.. SE also mentioned that black and white got backlog..
no promotional pricing if wan this 2 colors..

I wanted M kit!! :nehnehhh:

Nowadays PML very pai kuai. Like to register on month end, but then can only collect 2-4weeks later. Nothing to do with FYE or quarter or coe expiry. Just too much sales for them to handle and they want to win month top spot. Need to really squeeze SE to collect earlier.

Rightfully, a good AD will prep the car BEFORE registering, otherwise you are wasting a lot of time and money.

Slow_poke_driver;836187 said:
Nowadays PML very pai kuai. Like to register on month end, but then can only collect 2-4weeks later. Nothing to do with FYE or quarter or coe expiry. Just too much sales for them to handle and they want to win month top spot. Need to really squeeze SE to collect earlier.

Rightfully, a good AD will prep the car BEFORE registering, otherwise you are wasting a lot of time and money.

Agreed!! Shld be within 10 days of registering..

nighthawkcity;836224 said:
Agreed!! Shld be within 10 days of registering..

to hold me back, my SE told me the car is still on the way and will reach Singapore on a certain date. Win already lor.....

Before sign, the car should be registered by end of June. After signing, the car is still on the way, should arrive early Jul......Win already lor.......

Eastmints;836282 said:
to hold me back, my SE told me the car is still on the way and will reach Singapore on a certain date. Win already lor.....

Before sign, the car should be registered by end of June. After signing, the car is still on the way, should arrive early Jul......Win already lor.......

Then my SE not bad. :thumbsup:Promised 20th shipment at 1st. Register last Thursday. Supposed to collect last Friday but in the end i postponed to yesterday.

Btw, there's a M Sports Package 116 with Suede cover seats in Alphine white in the showroom.

Pardon the photography as i could only upload these photos, the rest failed to upload.
:shakemyb:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
500aeminfo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back