Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Audi R8 Testing

oh ok, @ doggie then

TripleM;250166 said:
so Mac is super computer?

dunno man!
but hey that reminds me... last time there was such things as super computers right??
Those BIG ones??

Shaun;250175 said:
oh ok, @ doggie then

Going forward, i would suggest that you are more careful with your posts. much appreciated.

Yah I should probably have realized it was Doggie being quoted.

Likewise you should probably learn how to use the quote and unquote tags properly. Thanks

did i hear quacks?

wow.. quackery even... I am learning something new everyday..

Harry1 - your reminder post is timely.

Idiot proof guide to tagging and untagging...

things just get better dont they

the greatest virtue in life is to admit one's mistakes. and not point out someone else's mistakes for the sake of pointing out someone else's mistakes..

now where is that saviour of mankind..

SM have you been reading fortune cookies or something? lol

Especially when I have been told the best method to dis-engage you is to ignore your posts. Which is what I will do.

You seem fond of saying things and not meaning them. First you want to leave the forum in a huff and never return, then as predicted you return. Then you say you have hardly any time for it, but now you appear to have lots of time for it. Then you say you will ignore my posts, but then you react to them. Make up your mind doc. You're not schizophrenic are you? Here's a question... can a schizo psuedo psychiatrist diagnose and cure himself? :D

Maybe the fact that you don't mean what you say, leaves some hope for me in that you do not mean all the bad things you say about me! This brings joy to my heart and puts a spring in my step.

Shaun;250201 said:
Yah I should probably have realized it was Doggie being quoted.

Likewise you should probably learn how to use the quote and unquote tags properly. Thanks

Noted. Though unfortunately i do have better things to do then to learn to use the "quote and unquote tags properly". Cheers

I look up at the post above and I see perfect use of the quote function. No further learning needed! Congrats!

If I can lock this thread, I would.

Title reads Audi R8 Testing, ended up the thread degenerated into a platform of ad hominem and personal vendetta.

what a SUPER thread.

caySman said:
that's why I say, a totally fight club thread separately would be great.
What's the point? It is simply character judging in a tu quoque manner. I dun see any relevance to the topic in hand. Should take the smearing out of the forum.

but some insists on having the last words...what do u do with such people?

R8 side panel is totally useless as far as what i have read...its purely for design purposes.

so far, i have never heard anyone saying that they like the design of that black thing on the side of the R8..haaa

Farken hell all you blokes are prominent figures earning way more dollars than I am and here you are squabbling over issues like who's got a bigger dick.

Open fight club thread for wat? Download MSN or wat and fight lah, sibeh boh liao use forum as primary school black board like that.

This thread left open is wasting forum space only. Not happy PM me or buy me coffee to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abc8page
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back