AutoInc SKC 2012 - Supercar Club Feature Race (19 August 2012)

Re: AutoInc SKC 2012 - Supercar Club Feature Race (19 August 2012)

Oilman;876413 said:
Left early... was pretty bored to be honest, couldn't see much track action at all.

Lots of fan boys crawling all over the carpark! These two kids ran over when I got into my car and followed me as I drove out. Did I oblige them with a tyre-smoking exit on to the main road?

No :nehnehhh:

U suck! U should have done a donut right there and then. This is gonna affect their growing up...now they are gonna tell everyone M drivers are pussies :D

Sucks we didn't win.

When+i+win+a+game+and+when+i+lose+a_ba70cb_3091646.jpg

But we did beat Ferrari!

Reeve;875075 said:
i got the same problem. My old helper of 4years went back to get married. New helper is hopeless , my sons stick to me like monkeys when they see trees. So now i am the helper. lolz

Nice meeting you and your lovely kids. Hope you remembered to collect a goodie bag before leaving. The M Club cap, Tee and decal quite nice.

lambo first...tim n ryan 1st n 2nd. think M was 2nd...Ferrari third followed b lotus.

T6;876525 said:
Nice meeting you and your lovely kids. Hope you remembered to collect a goodie bag before leaving. The M Club cap, Tee and decal quite nice.
it was nice meeting you too bro , my 4yr old son was enjoying himself more playing with 2 little girls from the lambo camp, goodie bags I think they gave my wife . Our M club food was nothing compare with the ferrari club .

That why a lot of M ppl left for lunch haha

Wasted Clar wasn't there

Cheerios

Oilman;876413 said:
Left early... was pretty bored to be honest, couldn't see much track action at all.

Lots of fan boys crawling all over the carpark! These two kids ran over when I got into my car and followed me as I drove out. Did I oblige them with a tyre-smoking exit on to the main road?

No :nehnehhh:

looks like the same guy who got stomped.
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s.../attentionseeking_youth_lays_down_by_car.html

Mockngbrd;877090 said:
ryan kelong? ?

Yeap - had a v10 in there! LOL :)

Good showing from the rest of the other teams.

Thanks to totoseow for his support in the qualifying laps earlier. Very good driving except...someone took him out! Haha...story for another day.

Last edited by a moderator:

i sacrificed myself for your glory. haha. can we make it sound better this way?

no la. i was so bad i got into an accident during qualifying n that was the end of my race...

cracked rim, bent wheel shaft...strained shoulder...just a racing accident.

tim n ryan was class of their own.

correction in results:

lambo/M/lotus/Ferrari........ferrai had a DNF so din hv enuf points in the end....they brot the best food n the only ones with grid girls. but winners took them home. thanks F guys!

Looks like our plan of taking out the F boys was not needed, as they took themselves out.

Great driving by the Lamborghini team - esp Tim and Ryan.

The M team's 2nd finish was a good achievement, considering that we had some technical gremlins - Anthony (our quickest driver) suffered from an engine that could not start during the heats, meaning that he had to join the heats from the back (10th). He finished in 5th. So the M team did not have a great starting position during the finals. Ken drove brilliantly to finish 3rd, overtaking the Ferrari and the top Lotus driver. Anthony and Joel finished 7th and 8th respectively, overtaking the 3rd Lambo driver.

What did not help was that the organizers limited the no. of drivers to only 3 per team for the finals. We thought we would have a better chance of amassing points had the organizers stuck to 5 drivers - as we would have been relatively more competitive compared with the other teams.

But all in, it was a great outcome for the BMW M team.

One more thing - we were clearly the best dressed team and should have won the best dressed award. But they had to give the best dressed team award to the F team (who did not even have a team outfit), only because they had provided the grid/umbrella girls, which Totoseow benefitted from.

they gave the best dressed team to F?!!! hmm bro..its ok. if thats the best F team can manage....well F havent won anything anywehere in a long time...

Yeah Great Driving from our M-Boys! and Congrats to Lambo!

Organizers cutting the teams to 3 drivers per team for the finals was just uncalled for, given the track was narrow but could have at least had a B Race.

Mr Toto! Me Axle Bent and Rim also Crack! lolz :p Hope they dont Charge us! Yah How in the world they get best dressed? Best dressed Grid girls more like it!

Also want to thank Ed from Drakkar racing for his hospitality during Race Day! Thank you!

Tianzo;877248 said:
Yeah Great Driving from our M-Boys! and Congrats to Lambo!

Organizers cutting the teams to 3 drivers per team for the finals was just uncalled for, given the track was narrow but could have at least had a B Race.

Mr Toto! Me Axle Bent and Rim also Crack! lolz :p Hope they dont Charge us! Yah How in the world they get best dressed? Best dressed Grid girls more like it!

Also want to thank Ed from Drakkar racing for his hospitality during Race Day! Thank you!

lets not go there...i din mention names n i said racing accident. u buy me a beer. if not i piss outside ur house when i run pass.

I felt short standing next to all the grid girls.......

dun worry....when they lie down..after the winning team took them home of cos....its all equal.

totoseow;877246 said:
they gave the best dressed team to F?!!! hmm bro..its ok. if thats the best F team can manage....well F havent won anything anywehere in a long time...

I think the organizers felt that they had to give something to the F boys as face-saving gesture.

So that they will continue to organize grid girls for us in future.

nizam;877273 said:
I think the organizers felt that they had to give something to the F boys as face-saving gesture.

So that they will continue to organize grid girls for us in future.

The F grid girls were almost two dimensional when viewed from the hospitality suite above. Maybe they look more exciting from the pits. I'm sure you guys got more upskirt of the cheerleaders from down there.

Well done!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back