• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Beware of this Car Dealer

Re: Beware of this Car Dealer

FC888;666994 said:
OMG!!!!!!

Is his full name VIctor Chen?? Now doing Best Carz Automobile?!?!!

I bought a z4 from him last week!! Money was paid, and the car transferred to my name but before i can take delivery of the car, he drove it and involved in a hit and run accident in little india!!

DAMNED!!! I traded in my red integra and it is now with them, but still under my name when i checked with LTA yesterday!!! WTF?!

it is likely they haven't full settle your loan for your honda and is holding on to your car as long as possible until they find a buyer. u better go and chase them.

how come i sell car so easy one...

obtain pin... go overseas for 4 weeks... suddenly bank transfer money in sold amount..... come back..spend the money... shiok.. fast and easy...

will not disclose which dealer... sorry

buy car even easier... tonight call ISCOUPE for insurance.. next morning u wake up get cover note... evening take car... fetch mei mei...

Terry;674535 said:
buy car even easier... tonight call ISCOUPE for insurance.. next morning u wake up get cover note... evening take car... fetch mei mei...

The mei mei comes with the car or with the insurance?

My friend pass his car to a commonwealth dealer to sell after brought another one, they drove for a mth, never settle his installment & settlement, one month later called my friend pass him back the car said cannot sell. My friend struck with 2 cars. My friend post in on a blog. But I told my friend "u kum LAN ! "

Never let them owe you money after transfer. Cash on transfer of ownership, or at least Cashiers Order. No money to pay immediately = cannot be trusted, cash flow problem.

They are not even your friend, unless you believe they are your real long lost brother when they call you bro bro... Lol

XXX;675691 said:
Never let them owe you money after transfer. Cash on transfer of ownership, or at least Cashiers Order. No money to pay immediately = cannot be trusted, cash flow problem.

They are not even your friend, unless you believe they are your real long lost brother when they call you bro bro... Lol

BRO!!!

Lolz
cheers

latest update:

teg bank loan settled, ownership transferred on 15th Aug.

Saw the ad on sgcarmart despite him saying it was for export.. funny thing is, mileage came down from 100k+ to 53k in the ad?!

Better report the mileage tampering...

Commonwealth side good in tampering mileage, my colle Honda fit 120000km become 35000km.

report to who?.. i told CASE about it when i was there for advise for this case, and that guy behind the counter actually told me this is a very common practise, they all know about it, but not doing anything to stop it.

anyway i finally got the car back:
1. promised hamann bodykit not installed
2. promised to respray the entire car, but only damaged part was sprayed.
3. side mirror not replaced entirely; it is droping slightly, and the mirror is not anti-glare treated?
4. scratches on the window glass not polished off nor replaced

this is by far the most fucked up 2nd hand car dealer i've ever encountered

I will sue that mofo till the end of this Earth

latest update: it seems like that mofo is charged by TP for the hit and run :D

Beware of Straint Euro Motor as well, especially the Reno and Justin, crook...

FC888;683150 said:
bump.. beware of this mofo asshole named Victor

wat really happen ? post some ....:goodup:

i'll type in the content of my police report later.. going off for lunch now :)

FC888;683159 said:
i'll type in the content of my police report later.. going off for lunch now :)

So serious police case .

Some part of the police report were re-phrased, and certain information are censored:

On 20/07/2011, I handed over my previous car and paid for my new car, BMW Z4, registration number XXXX to my car dealer, namely
Chen Bingjie Victor S823260&Z residing in Blk 1$, Teck Whye Lane #@%-@)), HP: 9183668%.

On 21/07/2011, the previous owner of the BMW was supposed to hand over his car directly to my friend, who is collecting the vehicle
on my behalf as I am overseas. However, Victor ask the ex-owner to hand over his vehicle to him, saying I instructed him to bring the car to the car
audio shop. He also told my friend the vehicle is not ready for collection, and refused to answer any further phone calls.

On 26/07/2011, upon my return, I called Victor and asked when I can recieve the car. Victor said soon, and hang up the call with the excuse he is
attending to a customer. On 27/07/2011, i called Victor's colleague, Johnny, when i failed to contact victor. Johnny
then told me that my BMW vehicle got into a hit and run accident on 25/07/2011, driven by Victor along Serangoon Road, and
the car is held by TP.

On 08/08/2011, I had to go down to collect the vehicle from TP impound personally, together with victor. An verbal agreement was
made for Victor to compensate for the damages, late delivery and loss of use for a sum of money, and a set of original hamann
bodykit. The car was sent to Victor's choice of workshop for the repair work.

On 25/08/2011, Johnny asked the workshop person to pass me the repaired vehicle to my house as Victor was uncontactable throughout
the period. However, I was unsatisfied with the condition. Some part of the car is not repaired. The side mirror was not
replaced and the driver side window scratches were not polished off. They were supposed to respray the whole vehicle, but only
the bonnet, bumper and driver side door was resprayed.

Victor was uncontactable since 27/08/2011. On 29/08/2011, victor put my previous car's insurance policy and the BMW spare key in my letter box,
and sent me a picture of it at 0539hrs.

In the end, I had to seek the help of the ex-owner to get Victor out on 12/09/2011. But he refuses to sign a document
accepting all liabilities of the hit and run accident, and pay for the compensation of the loss of use and bodykits.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
333wincomco
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back