• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Beware of this Car Dealer

Re: Beware of this Car Dealer

I once advertised on straits time classified and receive a call enquiry around 11pm before the
Ad came out the next day
Talk about level playing field or enterprising...

WOW! I didn't know the thread tat I started in 2011 apr, has been alive till now. tats e spirit man!

I sold off my E60 in oct 2011, n has not logged in till now..... but now wanna buy bmw again, so I log in to see comments n information.

well, I almost bought a convertible yesterday, with my cheque in hand, ...... but the dealer boss called his salesman phone (salesman came to my place to CONFIRM sales), to upzzz the earlier confirmed price. saying there s another buyer at his shop waiting to pay a higher price.

didn't know tat car selling has become auction like e 7mth festival getai. u wanna know which dealer I kena from tis time?

it is e renowned "8-reduced-to-4 shops" HUA YANG turf city!!!

so u all better beware tis new trick: AUCTIONING of earlier confirmed price!

panaracer;1011193 said:
WOW! I didn't know the thread tat I started in 2011 apr, has been alive till now. tats e spirit man!

I sold off my E60 in oct 2011, n has not logged in till now..... but now wanna buy bmw again, so I log in to see comments n information.

well, I almost bought a convertible yesterday, with my cheque in hand, ...... but the dealer boss called his salesman phone (salesman came to my place to CONFIRM sales), to upzzz the earlier confirmed price. saying there s another buyer at his shop waiting to pay a higher price.

didn't know tat car selling has become auction like e 7mth festival getai. u wanna know which dealer I kena from tis time?

Roooooooooooooofless Rocks...

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

panaracer;1011193 said:

Hua Yang .....
Almost bought a 3mth old F10 from them.
Saw their ad for this car "3 mth old + less than 300km" and went to view.
Not yet decided about this car and left without test drive.
Few days later i visit them for a test drive of the said car.
Then i found that the mileage was much higher than what was declared and owner is their boss instead of someone else who bought it, dun like it and sold it in 3 months.

Hua Yang better close shop.. Had bad experience with them at their turf city branch few years back..

All the ah beng sales antics.. Pui!!

wt_know;1011222 said:
8 shops to 4 shops ... open fast close faster

waiting for you to go take-over.......

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member