• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Blackvue?

Re: Blackvue?

totoseow;952597 said:
why dun u wear half male n the other half female. u will hv 2 looks too.

while at it why dun u try plugging ur huge dong into ur own S?

You are a rude mofo

And this is how the fight started.

Now I got to donate more $ to IMH to host 3 idiots..

Errr... what do you mofos and imh inmates think of Blackvue huh? Should I buy?

It activated the recording ..... I think as long as the pixels are different when compared it will start recording onto the sd card.

Black Beauuuty;951816 said:
Serious? You mean the leaf dropping made it into recording or you meant the leaf dropping actually activated the motion sensor into recording mode and caught the leaf falling on system as well?? So super?? Ooooooo..... I should try letting my pet cockroach run across any of the glass n see if it records. Will post here if mission successful.

Like the wifi function on the DR500, which allows you to connect to your phone via the Blackvue phone app. Can view the recorded videos, live streaming from the camera and also changing the setup while you are in the car, and no need to remove the sd card and plug into a computer. nice! :)

pengful;952883 said:
Errr... what do you mofos and imh inmates think of Blackvue huh? Should I buy?

No. Overheating problems, including the new HDII version. Quality of video deteriorates drastically after a few months.

[video=youtube;LKRPp-bW3OY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKRPp-bW3OY[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Already warned people but they still think new model BV no issues.

My 2 cents -

Turn off the motion detector ...... that thing is too sensitive making it work almost all the time and maybe contributing to the overheat issues especially in parking mode.

In parking mode I believe the motion detector compares images it captures to memory second by second .... so I had recordings of tree shadows, falling leaf etc ...... Rain .......

Leave the other parking mode sensors on (the ones that sense shock) ....... and calibrate it so that bird dropping won't activate the recording.

The entire time in parking mode - its recording to memory ... it will only write to the SD disk on an event you define which I believe its up to 30 seconds before. So if you park under the sun with motion detector on .... it will be lagi hot.

shit man... my car just got hit and run'ed . Got hit when i parked at some multi story carpark. The person was kind enough to donate a dent, scratches and some red paintwork. Now hopefully my blackvue got activated so can catch the bugger..

M-Noobie;949454 said:
Good advice, I will show them my View attachment 46675. If they replace with a new set, then I will need to prepare to bang table 3 months later. I should bang louder for a DR500 replacement instead. :eek:

Did you get your DR500 replacement?

I bought mine from eBay and it also failed after 6 months of use. The seller was kind enough to send me a replacement for free. I hope this one lasts.

No, I didn't get the DR500. My seller gave me a new set, no questions asked and he didn't even bother to check my camera.
Sigh... No chance to use my buddha palm. I am not taking any risks this time, I will try this overheating preventing solution described *here*.

Blackvue?

M-Noobie;958697 said:
No, I didn't get the DR500. My seller gave me a new set, no questions asked and he didn't even bother to check my camera.
Sigh... No chance to use my buddha palm. I am not taking any risks this time, I will try this modification described here.

cool. share who your seller is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back