• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Blackvue?

Re: Blackvue?

relaxed;950343 said:
sold my car not long ago n still searching for another, meanwhile, sharing this car with my wife..... ok, think getting off topic here..... let's go back to GB for blackvues....

simmi..?

Recently installed one .... the motion detector lagi sensitve .... leaf drop also record ..... watched a falling leaf .... also quite fun to review the clips to see the number of people walking around your car .... touching your bonnet or stroking your lamps .....

Sprawler;951805 said:
simmi..?

Your "Simmi?" is super cute! I like!

Blackvue, I went down yesterday to Gary's again to sort out the backvue issues. Initially, I had thought I paid a heftier sum, ESP after I saw your group buy price!, but I realize d that after I got the F10s, might as well spend a few dollars more and hope to save pain..

Being not extremely bright tech wise, I wouldn't cope well with buying a blackvue unit online with no support service. Same rational why I always take PML instead of PI.

Talk about banging table, actually Blackvue boss Gary is quite good; no need for my manicured fingers to clench and bang table. He simple tries to resolve the issues. And they are really nice about everything.

Those into group buy, the price is super good indeed. But it's for those who know how to resolve issues when they crop up. Else the savings will be eroded by the downtime, the uncertainty, repar and to-for costs. Not for some people. Like me.

Red_Bean_Bun;951812 said:
Recently installed one .... the motion detector lagi sensitve .... leaf drop also record ..... watched a falling leaf .... also quite fun to review the clips to see the number of people walking around your car .... touching your bonnet or stroking your lamps .....

You actually took out your sd card to view? I also saw one of the four cams. Pretty clear.

Or is yours the latest model that you view remote? I thought its pretty cool, Cept I can't have it as my units work 24/7.... F10 somemore,,, thus v tricky...

canuck78;949847 said:
The BV indeed runs hot, so i can imagine it being even hotter if you have it on 24/7.

Heard the 380G don't run so hot though so that's another alternative.

Or buy another set for rear, at least got one "spare" to swap own self if one fails.

Yes, I heard the higher range models run hotter. For those who wanna do 24/7, choose the correct models towards the lower ends. The latest model is def out.

Red_Bean_Bun;951812 said:

Serious? You mean the leaf dropping made it into recording or you meant the leaf dropping actually activated the motion sensor into recording mode and caught the leaf falling on system as well?? So super?? Ooooooo..... I should try letting my pet cockroach run across any of the glass n see if it records. Will post here if mission successful.

canuck78;949723 said:
Sorry to hear that your BV unit died!

Do you have parking mode on 24/7?

Mine touch wood still ok, but I wired it to ciggy slot for real-time driving record only.

Heard from a couple of guys in office that the gmarket / qoo10 units could be part of the defected batch that got dumped out. Caveat emptor, bros.

Btw, after yesterday's session at Gary's where they changed stuff and cams for me again to ensure all is good and working, today morning, ALL cams were down AGAIN.....

I was so pissed off that I only texted Gary in the afternoon. He apologized n said must check to diagnose, and THEN... As the car wash dude was helping me slot in the orig car mats after wash n sun dried, I think he accidentally brushed the connection point, and all systems went up!!!!,

Let's see how things go... But I realized car CCTV systems are as troublesome as home CCTV systems.,,,,

Black Beauuuty;951819 said:
Btw, after yesterday's session at Gary's where they changed stuff and cams for me again to ensure all is good and working, today morning, ALL cams were down AGAIN.....

I was so pissed off that I only texted Gary in the afternoon. He apologized n said must check to diagnose, and THEN... As the car wash dude was helping me slot in the orig car mats after wash n sun dried, I think he accidentally brushed the connection point, and all systems went up!!!!,

Let's see how things go... But I realized car CCTV systems are as troublesome as home CCTV systems.,,,,

My blackvue is working perfectly fine.. definitely not as many problems as yours. Anyway how was your night? :D

Sprawler;951821 said:
My blackvue is working perfectly fine.. definitely not as many problems as yours. Anyway how was your night? :D

Hehehe.... So late Sprawler haven't sleep huh?... :)

What do you mean by "how was your night?".... :)

Sorry anyone know any workshop that install this camera for a cheap price preferably in the west area??

max-89;951947 said:
Sorry anyone know any workshop that install this camera for a cheap price preferably in the west area??

No need sorry, this one Blackvue thread. Sprawler and I already took the park-tor discussion offline.

The sole distributor contact is 84996533
Www.wowgadgetshop.com

Call them, they might know.

Sprawler;951821 said:

To put into fair perspective, I think it's coz I have four units on this F10. To film fish soup tie-er. So the problems largely comes from the power adequacy, adaptors and connection as didn't tap to car batt.

I have change out my Black Vue DR400 twice in last than 6 month time. 1st DR400 to replace by DR400 due to malfunction from heat. 2nd DR400 to DR400 II. Same due t the heat the camera image become blur. I think the lens must be affected. The higher version is definitely not lasting. Cannot take the heat in Singapore.

Black Beauuuty... how come you need four Blackvues for your F10 :huhhuh:

Oilman;952586 said:

You no education cannot read ahh...

Black Beauuuty;952162 said:
..I have four units on this F10. To film fish soup tie-er..

You are a rude mofo.

Oilman;952596 said:
You are a rude mofo.

why dun u wear half male n the other half female. u will hv 2 looks too.

while at it why dun u try plugging ur huge dong into ur own S?

Now I got to donate more $ to IMH to host 3 idiots..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back