• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Blackvue?

Re: Blackvue?

canuck78;945384 said:
Which ver are you using?

My DR400G-II starts recording 30s after car starts.

2-3 min is quite long to boot up right?

ya, mine's more like 30s - a min.

anyone here knows whether i should purchase power magic or power magic pro? or is it not necessary

If you don't continue recording after parking / ignition off then you don't need it.......

Sprawler;947658 said:
anyone here knows whether i should purchase power magic or power magic pro? or is it not necessary

Since you are spending, might as well get it to work day and night for you.
I've decided to install DR380 in my car with extra power pack to make it work while engine is off.
Total cost : $605 with extra power pack.

The new DR500 is coming out soon, or maybe already out in Singapore already. last I read, it was released in Korea not too long ago.

bryan_t;948725 said:
The new DR500 is coming out soon, or maybe already out in Singapore already. last I read, it was released in Korea not too long ago.
aiya wasted.. i just ordered!

sorry for asking, i understand that the cam can be switched off manually in the car, but wat if we pick up cai while pubbing, etc..... can it be switched on/off by means of a remote control? coz sometimes we go to places that cannot be seen under light n dun wanna have a bad record.... my wife insist i install, i insist on not installing..... than the suspicions arise....... then waste one more handbag...... now jan only, two bags liao, like that very siong....

relaxed;948761 said:
sorry for asking, i understand that the cam can be switched off manually in the car, but wat if we pick up cai while pubbing, etc..... can it be switched on/off by means of a remote control? coz sometimes we go to places that cannot be seen under light n dun wanna have a bad record.... my wife insist i install, i insist on not installing..... than the suspicions arise....... then waste one more handbag...... now jan only, two bags liao, like that very siong....

just unplug the power cord lor. if you want to be discreet, dun have to pull out the connector all the way :chinese:

M-Noobie;928044 said:
Just wanna share my experience with my BV2 so far. Installed it since Oct'12 and its working under the hot sun almost everyday. The BV2 runs extremely hot, so hot that when I try to remove the micro SDCard, the heat inflicts pain on my fingers. Despite the heat, the BV2 is still working fine today.

Just wanna update that I checked the videos recorded by my Blackvue DR400G-HDII today. The video image quality has deteriorated significantly - a white layer of haze overlays the captured video. The lens has turned foggy, very likely due to the constant extreme high heat emission by the camera. That's only about 4 months of use. Anyone else share the same problem as I do?

Its already out..
bryan_t;948725 said:

relaxed;948761 said:

Park your car head in. Facing walls.

relaxed;948761 said:

i like u. very honest. very man. when is ur bday? i buy u baseball bat. nothing a bat cannot resolve. she will tremble.

M-Noobie;948779 said:
Just wanna update that I checked the videos recorded by my Blackvue DR400G-HDII today. The video image quality has deteriorated significantly - a white layer of haze overlays the captured video. The lens has turned foggy, very likely due to the constant extreme high heat emission by the camera. That's only about 4 months of use. Anyone else share the same problem as I do?

yes, have the same problem. Seems the heat issue was not resolved in the ver II although it was supposed to have better performance. I had the Dr400 ver I for 2 years and the overheat issue did not cause any image degradation.

anyway, check out the DR500, it is bigger than the DR400 and it has many 'air holes', probably to provide better ventilation

bryan_t;948831 said:
yes, have the same problem. Seems the heat issue was not resolved in the ver II although it was supposed to have better performance. I had the Dr400 ver I for 2 years and the overheat issue did not cause any image degradation.

anyway, check out the DR500, it is bigger than the DR400 and it has many 'air holes', probably to provide better ventilation
If buy local set, definitely can bang table. Otherwise, suck thumb loh.

davidtch;948839 said:
If buy local set, definitely can bang table. Otherwise, suck thumb loh.

haha, bought from ebay. sucking thumb now, until I see more reviews of the DR500 :screwedu:

bryan_t;948843 said:
haha, bought from ebay. sucking thumb now, until I see more reviews of the DR500 :screwedu:
Whenever i got problem, i drive back to the installer which is 10 mins away from my home.

i see all the reviews here i super shag. just ordered the dr400 somemore. suck both thumbs.

relaxed said:

You mod cars, I mod wives. Not happy, change the wife !!!

totoseow;948808 said:
i like u. very honest. very man. when is ur bday? i buy u baseball bat. nothing a bat cannot resolve. she will tremble.
bro, cannot violence towards women lah..... i love them too much....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back