• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Blackvue?

Re: Blackvue?

Hi Bros, sorry that I'm asking this again as I believe this has be asked.
Mine's a E90 without the power socket at front dashboard. Are the installers able to connect the power wirings from somewhere and bring it to the dashboard? Where would the Power magic be hidden?
:confused:

BestManWins;928989 said:
Hi Bros, sorry that I'm asking this again as I believe this has be asked.
Mine's a E90 without the power socket at front dashboard. Are the installers able to connect the power wirings from somewhere and bring it to the dashboard? Where would the Power magic be hidden?
:confused:

Everything can be done and hidden..

canuck78;929361 said:
Just managed to grab one set last night before the $199 offer ends, received email this morning to say order shipped so waiting for it to arrive via EMS ($2 shipping fee). Can't track it though, hopefully not get conned since first time buying from this website/merchant haha

I just received mine today. 2 working days to deliver. Really fast man! Anyway, I didn't get the tracking number. But it reached safe and sound.

Just received mine 5minutes ago, ordered on Sunday nite, got it today, 2 working days by FedEx. :)

Bought the power magic pro too. Looking forward to install.

So fast deliver now.. When I order mine without discount was like 260 and one week delivery... Sigh,...

John74;930359 said:
So fast deliver now.. When I order mine without discount was like 260 and one week delivery... Sigh,...

Yes is real fast. I am still thinking where to install...
I paid for this price too but come with free power magic pro.. In a way..
Haha..

I bought mine but haven get the items yet.. =( Worse part of all is that my car was hit & run when it was parked in the car park yday.. Haix.. Super damn pissed..

Hope it gets sorted soon.

Like I said earlier in this thread, those of you still waiting to do a group buy, don't waste your time trying to save $30 or whatever. Just go and get it installed - there are too many reckless people on the road nowadays.

An in-car camera can't prevent a hit-and-run but it could give you a chance to trace the culprit. Meantime you can also enjoy videos of stupid people doing their interpretation of driving. Or chicks crossing the road. Or your one heroic lap at Sepang. What's not to like?

Same here, ordered last Sun, package no where in sight yet. Should have gone for FEDEX delivery option but am not in a hurry so never mind lol

Yours parked in hdb parking or roadside? Nowadays a lot of hit and run but no courtesy to leave a note and take responsibility for one actions/error.

Car cam now getting to be a necessity rather than a good to have as you never know :(

DayDreaming;930939 said:
I bought mine but haven get the items yet.. =( Worse part of all is that my car was hit & run when it was parked in the car park yday.. Haix.. Super damn pissed..

canuck78;930963 said:
Same here, ordered last Sun, package no where in sight yet. Should have gone for FEDEX delivery option but am not in a hurry so never mind lol

Yours parked in hdb parking or roadside? Nowadays a lot of hit and run but no courtesy to leave a note and take responsibility for one actions/error.

Car cam now getting to be a necessity rather than a good to have as you never know :(

Parked in a hdb car park... lucky onli scratches after polish..

Those who recently ordered from the website promo, I called Korea this afternoon. There's been delays in the shipping schedule due to very heavy snow in Seoul.

Oilman;930948 said:
Hope it gets sorted soon.

Like I said earlier in this thread, those of you still waiting to do a group buy, don't waste your time trying to save $30 or whatever. Just go and get it installed - there are too many reckless people on the road nowadays.

An in-car camera can't prevent a hit-and-run but it could give you a chance to trace the culprit. Meantime you can also enjoy videos of stupid people doing their interpretation of driving. Or chicks crossing the road. Or your one heroic lap at Sepang. What's not to like?
Thanks for speaking my mine. I got mine installed at Wow Gadget sales office the 1st saturday i got my car. I paid less than $600 for DR400II+Powermagic+labour. I am not sure what is the saving from GB. Whenever i got issue with DR, I juz drive back & ask them to check.

Yeah, at least minor scratches can try get touchup paint from PML, mine is white and has so many if I were to look closely.

Btw my Blackvue 400 just arrived, shipped out date on package indicated Dec 3, so 7 days (today Dec 10) using $2 EMS option not bad. All in $199 + $2 shipping = $201, can't wait to try it out later on way back home.

DayDreaming;930967 said:
Parked in a hdb car park... lucky onli scratches after polish..

Got the Blackvue 400 vII installed myself on the windscreen, plug into cig lighter power source, works beautifully now. For the price i paid, extremely happy with the performance (viewed the clips recorded as well), GPS, speed monitor (km/mph), also picture quality is HD, brightness at default levels nothing to complaint. Will go pay $30 for installer to hide cables and hook to power point soon.

Where is a good place to get the blackvue installed? I have the 400 VII and Power Magic Pro but dunno where to get it install on the F30

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back