• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Blackvue?

Re: Blackvue?

Oilman;948796 said:
Park your car head in. Facing walls.
but it'll still record, dun get face also got sound n travel to "unknown" locations.... haiyo, technology is killing man....

bryan_t;948768 said:
just unplug the power cord lor. if you want to be discreet, dun have to pull out the connector all the way :chinese:
it's still a hassle n too much risk involved. i'm too forgetful a person, been caught for not deleting smses n photos in my computer few times liao. bro, one time catch two lionesses is the worst..... no joke......

relaxed;948905 said:
it's still a hassle n too much risk involved. i'm too forgetful a person, been caught for not deleting smses n photos in my computer few times liao. bro, one time catch two lionesses is the worst..... no joke......

eh. want to play stun still complain hassle. you too much u know

relaxed;948905 said:
I hope u don't have iphone Facetime is the worst invention for man.

relaxed;948905 said:

solution for you then is not to use your car. grab a cab when the lionesses are calling, or maybe buy a second hand car for this purpose, use all cash so no monthly installment :laughlik:

JSJ;949168 said:
So dr400 or wait for dr500?

actually, the last time I went to a workshop and was talking to the owner about the blackvues, she was saying that if you do not need night time parking mode recording, the DR380 is actually more than sufficient and does not have the overheat issue from the DR400. But if you want to record all the time, then DR400 will be the choice. But, it seems the DR400 heat issue is not resolved and you may/may not get foggy/blur lenses after a period of usage. Or you can follow what they did for the DR500, get the DR400 and add air holes yourself, by drilling the cover?? :p

I am not sure what's the price level for the DR500 in Singapore, perhaps must go check it out soon.

Ok, at 17 pages...where's the GB?

JSJ;949168 said:
So dr400 or wait for dr500?

Wait for 500. Then GB. Hopefully before there are any special online offers. And before 600 comes.

Wait for what? or wait till got problem & come here kpkb haven't install camera yet. That's why i buy local. Got problem? Juz go back to the installer. I don't mind paying more for the right to bang table.

davidtch;949405 said:
Wait for what? or wait till got problem & come here kpkb haven't install camera yet. That's why i buy local. Got problem? Juz go back to the installer. I don't mind paying more for the right to bang table.

Good advice, I will show them my View attachment 46675. If they replace with a new set, then I will need to prepare to bang table 3 months later. I should bang louder for a DR500 replacement instead. :eek:

Mine just went dead after using for a month. Not sure what happened though but camera is not powering up. My car parks under the HOT sun at work. Maybe it's because of the heat. Got it from Gmarket too. Have to send it back to KR for repair/replacement at my own cost.
"Sharing my experience"

BestManWins;949702 said:
Mine just went dead after using for a month. Not sure what happened though but camera is not powering up. My car parks under the HOT sun at work. Maybe it's because of the heat. Got it from Gmarket too. Have to send it back to KR for repair/replacement at my own cost.
"Sharing my experience"
Do you regret buying from Gmarket?

davidtch;949704 said:
Do you regret buying from Gmarket?

I installed my sep 12 production f10 at Gary's wowgadgets in last mth after collectn. Dowan suck thumb so just pay whatever he quoted. 1.3 I think.

My units were driving me mad. But Gary is good about things. So far. So i neber bang table, just WhatsApp him will do.

I gotta go down tmro or mon to let him check again. It seems like my LR units connection to battery pack gets loose sometimes. Super irritating.

Sorry to hear that your BV unit died!

Do you have parking mode on 24/7?

Mine touch wood still ok, but I wired it to ciggy slot for real-time driving record only.

BestManWins;949702 said:
"Sharing my experience"

I have it running 24/7 with Normal and Parking mode.
Might be my power issue. Will be sending it to Soundwerks to confirm not power/power magic issue first before I send the unit back. Had Soundwerks to install my power magic and cable running for me.
Regret? Still okay la. I'm relaxed one. Huat Arh!

The BV indeed runs hot, so i can imagine it being even hotter if you have it on 24/7.

Heard the 380G don't run so hot though so that's another alternative.

Or buy another set for rear, at least got one "spare" to swap own self if one fails.

BestManWins;949741 said:
I have it running 24/7 with Normal and Parking mode.
Might be my power issue. Will be sending it to Soundwerks to confirm not power/power magic issue first before I send the unit back. Had Soundwerks to install my power magic and cable running for me.
Regret? Still okay la. I'm relaxed one. Huat Arh!

bryan_t;949157 said:
solution for you then is not to use your car. grab a cab when the lionesses are calling, or maybe buy a second hand car for this purpose, use all cash so no monthly installment :laughlik:
sold my car not long ago n still searching for another, meanwhile, sharing this car with my wife..... ok, think getting off topic here..... let's go back to GB for blackvues....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back