BMW’s Newest 3 Series Launched in Singapore

Re: BMW’s Newest 3 Series Launched in Singapore

jasonmaxima;780128 said:
To adapt what mw said before....

Those that booked f30 335 after hearing the omv levels will go to east coast beach and look very far.

Parrot.............

Chagrin;780092 said:
Wow!!! 56k OMV on a 277k car is pretty steep.

Yeah it sucks, big time. But knowing what the F10's OMV was, not much surprise.

I wish they have a better excuse than the weak Euro anyway, I paid $220k for my S4 in June 2010 and OMV was $62k when I got it 4mths later. Comparatively, why the low OMV? I ask Nic to walk down to PA to ask any of their similar models OMV. BMW ones wun come close to Audis hahahahhahahahaa :nutkick:

wobbles;780121 said:
Bro, good luck on table banging! Hope you leave your Buddha king kong lotus palm imprint nice and clear for PML to admire. They deserve it.

But, jokes aside, don't be too disappointed at not being able to squeeze out as sweet a deal as bro tortoise - COEs go up fortnightly, discounts will go down accordingly. Or, PML could simply increase the base price, then "offer" you a discount. Zero sum game. Only real winner = PAP, not PML :)

Hip hip hooray for the 60.1%!!!

Bro, your point is valid la. To be very honest, 277k for a 3 series is kinda out of this world, save for this first class country.

Will a provide a report later!

uninitiated;780140 said:
Bro, your point is valid la. To be very honest, 277k for a 3 series is kinda out of this world, save for this first class country.

PML SEs will give u the usual $4k crap thingy. Last thing I told 3 SEs there, if u insist on not giving more than $4k then I'm outta here. No hurry wat, its always a consumer market, not like they're selling the F30 @ $230k with a $78k COE tag then (for the 335i) whahahahahhaaa :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Audi FTW !!!
A4 & A6 2.0 vs F30 328i & F10 528i, although both carry the x28i badge but it's indeed just a 2.0T

tortoise;780137 said:
Yeah it sucks, big time. But knowing what the F10's OMV was, not much surprise.

I wish they have a better excuse than the weak Euro anyway, I paid $220k for my S4 in June 2010 and OMV was $62k when I got it 4mths later. Comparatively, why the low OMV? I ask Nic to walk down to PA to ask any of their similar models OMV. BMW ones wun come close to Audis hahahahhahahahaa :nutkick:

actually F30 335 at 270k not expensive liao.

audi A5 3.0 already 280k. can u imagine s5 SB is going to cost 300k?

uninitiated;780140 said:

To put into perspective how crazy it is, my classmate's F10 535i bought 2.5 years ago, fully loaded, also indent PML car, $275K. M-spork somemore.

wobbles;780195 said:
To put into perspective how crazy it is, my classmate's F10 535i bought 2.5 years ago, fully loaded, also indent PML car, $275K. M-spork somemore.

My dream of owning M6 is getting farther and farther.

Sheer Driving Pleasure Rocks............

cheers

ac323;780204 said:
Sheer Driving Pleasure Rocks............

cheers

Sheer driving pleasure must be supported by sheer spending power. 8)

Demand and supply. Regardless of unfairness between OMV and selling price, Euro, whatever, as long as the BMW brand is sought after and there's only one AD here, the price will continue to be high.

Change above scenario of bmw into other goods & services or human talent, and the result is the same - inflation and high salaries. Most here who can buy new BMW probably benefit from this whole thing too. Like FX traders and lawyers, no names mentioned.

Hi all, new to this forum...just took the plunge today and ordered a red 335...looking forward to joining the ranks of BMW owners!

yellowhandman;780369 said:
Hi all, new to this forum...just took the plunge today and ordered a red 335...looking forward to joining the ranks of BMW owners!

welcome bro!!! Havanna Brown 335 here!

I adore the red but cant get it due to fengshui issues hahahahaaa :thumbsup:

welcome welcome, i didnt get red also because of fengshui issue, you must be a bad tempered person... hahah

VW328;780486 said:
welcome welcome, i didnt get red also because of fengshui issue, you must be a bad tempered person... hahah

erm not really, mine was due to mth of May b'day, twin fire life. Red is a no no, even in clothes and accessories, even my watch straps are not supposed to be red hahahhahaaa :oops:

twin fire......very heaty

must go zhang jui more. fengshui master say one

hitmee;780591 said:
twin fire......very heaty

must go zhang jui more. fengshui master say one

ya zhang zui + lou zui lagi best hor whahahahahahhaa :D:D:D

was wondering if buying 328 at $207k range from PI does it make sense? so far any bro have experience with PI warranty service lvl? i dont have any infor on equipment lvl if any bro want to ask....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvjlcomph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back