BMW’s Newest 3 Series Launched in Singapore

Re: BMW’s Newest 3 Series Launched in Singapore

Seraphblade;782417 said:
The switch is just above the start / stop button. There is a auto there. Switch it off and u do not have the auto start stop...

Have not received the car yet so I am not exactly sure. Apparently pressing the switch will only stop the start/stop function for that particular drive. The next time you drive, the function will resume. The only way to turn it off is through iDrive.

But that is really hearsay. Maybe someone can enlighten.

uninitiated;782420 said:
Have not received the car yet so I am not exactly sure. Apparently pressing the switch will only stop the start/stop function for that particular drive. The next time you drive, the function will resume. The only way to turn it off is through iDrive.

Eh, I also haven't received my car yet.. But I asked the agent that question and he showed me....

uninitiated;782384 said:
Should be getting it this month cuz it is ready-stock.

Haha, the start/stop on 335 is like waking up a beast. I read somewhere it can be switched off in your iDrive system.

button's right above your start/stop button kekekeke 1st thing I did when in the car is to switch it off, will explore it to switch it off for good haahhahaa

great for you, congrats on the new ride :)

Hang in there I believe you may be able to code the car to permanently turn off auto start stop every ride

tortoise;782424 said:
button's right above your start/stop button kekekeke 1st thing I did when in the car is to switch it off, will explore it to switch it off for good haahhahaa

great for you, congrats on the new ride :)

Thanks bro! Congrats to you too. State-of-the-art!

Sigh, even though it's just supposed to arrive sometime in April, I'm finding the wait for my 335 unbearable...

BTW seems like very few F30s on the road...I haven't seen a single one! Keep looking out for the distinctive headlights bleeding into the grilles.

yellowhandman;784651 said:
Sigh, even though it's just supposed to arrive sometime in April, I'm finding the wait for my 335 unbearable...

BTW seems like very few F30s on the road...I haven't seen a single one! Keep looking out for the distinctive headlights bleeding into the grilles.

I love 335. Alas... What colour is your car?

uninitiated;784657 said:
I love 335. Alas... What colour is your car?

Melbourne Red...still can't believe I went for that, instead of something safe like black.

yellowhandman;784664 said:
Melbourne Red...still can't believe I went for that, instead of something safe like black.

I wanted that too! My dad says it is screaming out, "Come scratch me!" In the end, the only ready stock 335 left was Imperial Blue with Everest Grey interior, a main factor in my decision to decline it. :verysad:

You must come to the east........

Saw a few already

Have not seen a 335i though

yeah the wait's like forever even tho it was 2 weeks for me hahahahhahaa haven seen one myself too, but my F30's on the road for 2 weeks already :inlove:

uninitiated;782420 said:

U can request (insist) PML to programme it to default "off".

Your SE will surely tell u cannot but ask he/she to check with service....sure can.

Better do it before delivery because if u want to do it after collection you will have to send car in for 1 day for them to programme it.

Congrats! Just be patient. My SE says that my 328i sport line will only arrive in late June:(. That's more than 3 months wait.

thekop5;785123 said:
Congrats! Just be patient. My SE says that my 328i sport line will only arrive in late June:(. That's more than 3 months wait.

I guess PML's flooded with F30 orders now kekkekekee :woottt:

thekop5;785123 said:

I wanted sports line but was told that the price they are offering for my car is a special package for the existing stock. Sounds like a BS but well it is existing stock. Hur hur.

uninitiated;785138 said:
I wanted sports line but was told that the price they are offering for my car is a special package for the existing stock. Sounds like a BS but well it is existing stock. Hur hur.

Yes, that's what the SE told me also when I am ordering. They have discount for existing stock. But did not take up the offer as I want the sport line badly! :sneaky: So have to wait.

thekop5;785224 said:
Yes, that's what the SE told me also when I am ordering. They have discount for existing stock. But did not take up the offer as I want the sport line badly! :sneaky: So have to wait.

Haha bro, if it was indeed BS, they are consistent about it. Look forward to your ride man!

thekop5;785123 said:

mine is only coming in july/aug :(

Dear F30 Owners,

Please see the attached for the M-Performance Parts currently available. Do take note that it is advisable before committing to any order to allow the CSA to evaluate individually your vehicle chassis number through the BMW database to verify parts suitability. Please email me your interest at [email protected] .Thank you.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789wintoday

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back