BMW’s Newest 3 Series Launched in Singapore

Re: BMW’s Newest 3 Series Launched in Singapore

Gam;780818 said:
was wondering if buying 328 at $207k range from PI does it make sense? so far any bro have experience with PI warranty service lvl? i dont have any infor on equipment lvl if any bro want to ask....

same spec? 208k vs 234k?

cheers

Gam;780818 said:
was wondering if buying 328 at $207k range from PI does it make sense? so far any bro have experience with PI warranty service lvl? i dont have any infor on equipment lvl if any bro want to ask....

After my experience with a PI Audi, I'd go for AD ones anytime. Aint worth the savings sometimes :p

Just wanna share the pricelist with you guys as I am planning to go to the show room in JB near my home.

IMG-20120325-WA0000.jpg

ac323;780820 said:
same spec? 208k vs 234k?

cheers

saw the price on sgcar mart, perhaps check it out next wk. no experience on their warranty lvl. If lemon law in place liao,PI might be worth the risk?

Gam;780836 said:
saw the price on sgcar mart, perhaps check it out next wk. no experience on their warranty lvl. If lemon law in place liao,PI might be worth the risk?

it is still better to see the Spec from PI,.....no harm

cheers

Where is the F30 manufactured that PML is bringing in? I know there are a couple of site and that E90 was from South Africa.

thekop5;781089 said:
Where is the F30 manufactured that PML is bringing in? I know there are a couple of site and that E90 was from South Africa.

E90 318i is from Germany.......

cheers

Changed to a 328 instead after much thoughts and negotiation.

No more heads-up display. No more IL 6. But I left feeling better about the purchase. Bye bye Alfa, hello BMW! :inlove:

BTW what's the annual insurance like on a 335, through PA's tie-up with MSIG? Been waiting for my sales person to confirm...

uninitiated;782299 said:
Changed to a 328 instead after much thoughts and negotiation.

No more heads-up display. No more IL 6. But I left feeling better about the purchase. Bye bye Alfa, hello BMW! :inlove:

welcome to the F30 grp bro :D

yellowhandman;782304 said:
BTW what's the annual insurance like on a 335, through PA's tie-up with MSIG? Been waiting for my sales person to confirm...

They quoted $2.1k for mine with NCD protector. 50% NCD, 36yrs old, married :oops:

tortoise;782370 said:
They quoted $2.1k for mine with NCD protector. 50% NCD, 36yrs old, married :oops:

That is good pricing

uninitiated;782372 said:
Woohoo! Enjoy the sheer driving pleasure.

When's your ETA bro? Shld get a F30 get-along, some stuff r really different.

Btw I love to switch off the start/stop thingy, hates the function hahahahhaaa :biggun:

tortoise;782375 said:
When's your ETA bro? Shld get a F30 get-along, some stuff r really different.

Btw I love to switch off the start/stop thingy, hates the function hahahahhaaa :biggun:

Should be getting it this month cuz it is ready-stock.

Haha, the start/stop on 335 is like waking up a beast. I read somewhere it can be switched off in your iDrive system.

uninitiated;782384 said:
Should be getting it this month cuz it is ready-stock.

Haha, the start/stop on 335 is like waking up a beast. I read somewhere it can be switched off in your iDrive system.

The switch is just above the start / stop button. There is a auto there. Switch it off and u do not have the auto start stop...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
downloadvn24h
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back