BMW’s Newest 3 Series Launched in Singapore

Re: BMW’s Newest 3 Series Launched in Singapore

desire dies down liao........

wait for the m-spork lo

Hi all, I am new here! Have test-driven the 335 over the weekend and I have to say it is darn impressive. I am doing my sums now and contemplating getting one. Just wanna check around to see what extras have been thrown in by PML these days? :D

Cheers!

uninitiated;778548 said:
Hi all, I am new here! Have test-driven the 335 over the weekend and I have to say it is darn impressive. I am doing my sums now and contemplating getting one. Just wanna check around to see what extras have been thrown in by PML these days? :D

Cheers!

Hi uni,

welcome onboard...........

cheers

uninitiated;778548 said:

Cheers!

Is ur SE man or woman?

uninitiated;778548 said:

Cheers!

I got 3M window film and 3M mats. Rest of cash discounts depends on your SE :D

tortoise;779245 said:
I got 3M window film and 3M mats. Rest of cash discounts depends on your SE :D

So still can get cash discount!? Dude, who is your SE? Pray tell I go visit.

uninitiated;779292 said:
So still can get cash discount!? Dude, who is your SE? Pray tell I go visit.

Depends on SE, look for Nicholas Hu, tell him Jason recommend, the one who got a Havanna Brown F30 335

Chagrin;779357 said:
anyone got omv estimates for the f30 335?

Mine is $56k, bullshit explanation from PML why its low, cos of Euro, then why my Audi B8 S4 then was $62k???!!!!! Anyway forget it, BMW's OMV dun seem to be high mostly kekekekeee :D

tortoise;780066 said:
Mine is $56k, bullshit explanation from PML why its low, cos of Euro, then why my Audi B8 S4 then was $62k???!!!!! Anyway forget it, BMW's OMV dun seem to be high mostly kekekekeee :D

Wow!!! 56k OMV on a 277k car is pretty steep.

tortoise;780065 said:
Depends on SE, look for Nicholas Hu, tell him Jason recommend, the one who got a Havanna Brown F30 335

Dude, can disclose how much you paying for 335 in the end? Going down later to bang table. Lol.

uninitiated;780112 said:
Dude, can disclose how much you paying for 335 in the end? Going down later to bang table. Lol.

Bro, good luck on table banging! Hope you leave your Buddha king kong lotus palm imprint nice and clear for PML to admire. They deserve it.

But, jokes aside, don't be too disappointed at not being able to squeeze out as sweet a deal as bro tortoise - COEs go up fortnightly, discounts will go down accordingly. Or, PML could simply increase the base price, then "offer" you a discount. Zero sum game. Only real winner = PAP, not PML :)

Hip hip hooray for the 60.1%!!!

To adapt what mw said before....

Those that booked f30 335 after hearing the omv levels will go to east coast beach and look very far.

uninitiated;780112 said:

Erm kinda sensitive kekekekkee but all I can say is, I dun mind the price since I got my COE fast and the car within 2 weeks of my booking hehehe :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thabetpi
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back