BMW’s Newest 3 Series Launched in Singapore

Re: BMW’s Newest 3 Series Launched in Singapore

F30 interior so bad? have not seen the real car yet

seyfeichai;794614 said:
hi,
new to this forum. Hope to learn more about the car.
After much thought, i booked the 328i (sport) with Jack Car today @ 217k
Traded in my GTI.
Collecting in Mid May.

Yo Bro, in terms of accessorries and all, whats the diff from PML? the price is a 23k diff!! :thinking:

titaniumt4;795115 said:
Yo Bro, in terms of accessorries and all, whats the diff from PML? the price is a 23k diff!! :thinking:

PML 240,800 is not sport line.....
is lux line. same as andrew fowley

hi,
the price difference s more in the region of 10 - 15k.
PML price is still negotiable to ~230k.

difference from what i see is
1) smaller screen -
2) no gps (but i got the PI to sweeten the deal with a local installed set that come with reverse cam and gps)
3) no remote access / and can't pop the boot with a swift movement of your foot.
4) they are probably using the last month COE (open cat) @ 78k
5) limited choice in color (only black or white)

pro:
1) sunroof
2) sport line.
3) 6 dvd/CD changer.

seyfeichai;795150 said:
hi,

1) smaller screen -
2) no gps (but i got the PI to sweeten the deal with a local installed set that come with reverse cam and gps)
3) no remote access / and can't pop the boot with a swift movement of your foot.

pro:
1) sunroof
2) sport line.
3) 6 dvd/CD changer.

Hi sey,

Sports Line comes with Sports Seat i think.......... ( from PML )

cheers

seyfeichai;795150 said:
hi,

1) smaller screen -

pro:
1) sunroof
2) sport line.
3) 6 dvd/CD changer.

One more difference.. Yours is made in Germany. PML's ones are from South Africa...

seyfeichai;795150 said:
hi,

1) smaller screen -

pro:
1) sunroof
2) sport line.
3) 6 dvd/CD changer.

PI OMV is 49k
what is PML?

hitmee;795132 said:
PML 240,800 is not sport line.....
is lux line. same as andrew fowley

Just went test drive the 328i this afternoon, Sales guy told me Sportsline only for 335i... is there a sportsline for 328i? Maybe PML not selling it.

titaniumt4;795164 said:
Just went test drive the 328i this afternoon, Sales guy told me Sportsline only for 335i... is there a sportsline for 328i? Maybe PML not selling it.

yup, sales told me must indent. yawn!

PML's 328i are from Germany, mine is (initial batch). Just check the VIN. I think there is a lot of misinformation of hearsay becoming supposed truth. If your VIN is from WA-W0 then it is made in Germany. Not sure of future batches.

Read:
Vehicle Identification Number - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Can others on the forum who have the 328i or 335i confirm what your vehicle's VIN is?

ericwee;795172 said:
PML's 328i are from Germany, mine is (initial batch). Just check the VIN. I think there is a lot of misinformation of hearsay becoming supposed truth. If your VIN is from WA-W0 then it is made in Germany. Not sure of future batches.

Read:

Can others on the forum who have the 328i or 335i confirm what your vehicle's VIN is?

what is ur omv may i ask?

About $44k. I think I know where this thread is heading so... to compare apples to apples with PI, we need to see how much the various options cost and add up. The base car in the US is only US$35-38K but with options can go all the way to about $55K - $60K. Read enough F30 forums and you'll gather the same information. There are other options that come standard for PML's 328 luxury like the lights package, NAV professional, internet, hands-free system with USB, sport steering wheel, servotronic, cruise, extended instrument cluster, anti-glare interior and exterior mirrors, dual-zone aircon control, sport transmission, Loud-speaker (with amp) option, storage compartment package, through-loading system and comfort access. But on the other hand mine does not come with sunroof nor DVD changer (which I don't see on the options list, so it may be a local 3rd party installation). I think it is the way the numbers are reported. PML's standard has a long list of options (except adaptive suspension which I wish it had) so the real base value should be quite high. But PML seems to try hard to lower the OMV so that they have a higher margin, just business sense but not to buyer's (our) advantage. However at 50% of OMV end value, my view is that it is almost meaningless the difference in OMV will make when calculating depreciation rate for a $230+k car. Think about it, the COE depreciation rate is alone is about $8K per year. Maybe it makes sense to compare OMV on cheaper cars, but at this level, well I don't know as long as it is not a drastic difference which it isn't.

seyfeichai;795150 said:
hi,

1) smaller screen -

pro:
1) sunroof
2) sport line.
3) 6 dvd/CD changer.

PI got LIM Jiu button. PML doesnt have

Confirmed 328 first batch from Germany, omv $43,995 to be exact

titaniumt4;795115 said:

Problem with buying PI car is the warranty....for such a new model and knowing BMW's reliability, you will have to pay PML $20k-$30k for them, as localization fees, to even troubleshoot/touch the PI cars!

:furious:

PA has the same set of fees for PI audi...especially problematic with PI S4s...

Those who can wait should get the FL model likely with lelong price in 4 to 5 years' time.

i hope so ... but likely tan ku ku

ktnpl;795320 said:
Those who can wait should get the FL model likely with lelong price in 4 to 5 years' time.

ericwee;795172 said:

Read:

My F30 335 is WB, from PML.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
by88zme

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back