BMW 1 series

Re: BMW 1 series

Hey Itomito,

black is a classic BMW colour. quite the norm.
for a smaller BMW like the 118i, probably u can go for brighter colours?

The only white with the coral red interior already sold.
now only left with black if im going fo the red interior.
Not much of chioces.

Any one know how many speakers are there in the 116i? Thanks.

1) 2 tweeter L/R Front
2) 2 tweeter L/R Back
2) 2 Midbass L/R Front

I spotted a white 1 series (carplate: 2**2) at a carpark at boon keng... the owner happen to be here?? :)

hi Tigershark,

Nothing much ... any specific qns u have?

I think the car is quite "complete"
features wise i think it is very sufficient for an entry level car like 1 series. Petrol consumption, not bad ... i am at about 8-9L/100km. Space, slightly cramp.

Hey Immny,

Thanks for your reply. Frankly, I am getting a headache while comparing with a couple of cars... currently comparing the 118i, C180/C200, GTI E35.

Absolute price, the 118i is lowest, but once I consider the overall packaging of discounts/accessories as well as cat A vs cat B coe, the 118i seems really 'high'.

Drive-wise, smooth acceleration, slightly noisy in the backseat (road noise not exhaust :p). Didn't manage to try any bit on the handling.

hello Tigershark,

oh, perhaps you choose whether you wan a saloon or a hatchback car first? i think will make your life easier. hehe

test driven a C class before, kind of "regular" only ...i guess there are better cars in the same catergory.
never driven a GTI before

118... i personally feel that its value for $$ also an all rounder kind of car. good features, good drive, comfortable....... handling is very good (enough for a normal and peaceful driver like me).

Before i decided on this car, i was comparing with Golf and A3.

immny;722592 said:
hi Tigershark,

Nothing much ... any specific qns u have?

I think the car is quite "complete"
features wise i think it is very sufficient for an entry level car like 1 series. Petrol consumption, not bad ... i am at about 8-9L/100km. Space, slightly cramp.

Hi, is it really cramp? Like wat u mentioned. How would u compare the series 1 and 3 in terms of space? Cheers .

Hello Raymonya,

The amount of space is decent, really.... just that its slightly cramp in terms of leg room cos my family members are quite tall. >1.75m.
are you considering to get the car too?

immny;723218 said:
Hello Raymonya,

The amount of space is decent, really.... just that its slightly cramp in terms of leg room cos my family members are quite tall. >1.75m.
are you considering to get the car too?

Yes immy.. Not sure shd i wait for 328 or buy the 118..

Weekday is only me.. But weekend sometimes will be 4 person...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23winfarm

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back