BMW 1er Meetup for May 2012 (Updated)

Re: BMW 1er Meetup for May 2012 (Updated)

Thanks for organizing this.

Had my taxi ride, and unbelievably, I actually know wobbles. :lol:

The food was really really good (stamford catering), and the prizes which MA gave out was really generous. :sneaky:

Thanks MA, M-Nut, ForrestGum and all the MA's staff... :thumbsup::wavey:

Yah, small world! Sibei lucky I never KNN NNB CCB bro xspace on the forum... otherwise, jump into Yellow River also cannot wash clean.

Hope you jump over to the BMW bandwagon soon bro :D - but your Audi also sibei sart. Run lion tint... BEST :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
adore.gif
bow.gif
adore.gif
bow.gif

Thanks M-Nut for organising the meetup... something tells me this is gonna be a regular thing *hint hint*

Was there supposed to be a 2002tii?

How come no m5 in the showroom ?

///M-nut ROCKS!

Thanks bro M-Nut, for a great evening!

Thanks to M-Nut and Munich Auto for arranging and hosting e meet up respectively, not forgetting all e Staff present too.

Screwed myself up getting lost in e West and made it to e venue at ~1930 instead of e planned 1830 :silenced:

Well do not know a single soul nor recognise one, so quietly ate e food, had a cup of coffee while enjoying e atmosphere observing people. The only 2 conversation I had was with Henrica and Andrian, e latter was with regard to e BMW Performance Exhaust :sneaky:

Last edited by a moderator:

Apologies organisers, I had to work late today so I was unable to attend. But judging from the turnout, looks like it was a great event!

Thank you to M-Nut and Munich Auto for the meet up.

Screwed myself up getting lost in e West and turn up around 1930 instead of 1830

Well do not know a single soul nor recognise one, so quietly ate e food, had a cup of coffee while enjoying e atmosphere. The 2 conversation I had was with Henrica and Andrian, e latter was with regard to e BMW Performance Exhaust

You didn't see me meh? I was the fat guy with a comb stuck in my hair and a smirk on my face, walking around from table to table....

Yes, the secret is out..... I am MW

Thank you to all who turned up for this meet up and also thank you Hendra/MA for the great hospitality and kind sponsor.

I hope all of you had a good time tonight and I look forward to seeing you again in the next meet up.

Last edited by a moderator:
wobbles;824750 said:
You didn't see me meh? I was the fat guy with a comb stuck in my hair and a smirk on my face, walking around from table to table....

You left early, wanna say Hello!

wobbles;824732 said:
Yah, small world! Sibei lucky I never KNN NNB CCB bro xspace on the forum... otherwise, jump into Yellow River also cannot wash clean.

Hope you jump over to the BMW bandwagon soon bro :D - but your Audi also sibei sart. Run lion tint... BEST :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
adore.gif
bow.gif
adore.gif
bow.gif

Tint by Sherman... Groom by Revol... Mai siao siao... :lol::lol:

Hey M-Nut,

great show you got going tonight, Met some people and Ben1 was busy poisoning us liao. haha!

somehow missed seeing wobbles and zebra (I saw his partner though!) despite asking forrestgum. wrong timing i guess.

cheers and hope to see everybody at the next GTG.

wobbles;824750 said:

As a Newbie to community, I could not put a face onto nicks... and I was busy doing ninja observing e fairer gender.

xspace;824754 said:
Tint by Sherman... Groom by Revol... Mai siao siao... :lol::lol:

Fwah... Got standard. Dun pray pray indeed!

Great thanks to M Nut and all MA's stuff.

It was great to know all of you. Nice to discover a fellow colleague too in my organisation too!!

And, very lucky to have won the lucky draw....:)

Indeed, solid experience, see you guys soon.

1series;824763 said:
Great thanks to M Nut and all MA's stuff.

It was great to know all of you. Nice to discover a fellow colleague too in my organisation too!!

And, very lucky to have won the lucky draw....:)

Indeed, solid experience, see you guys soon.

WOW!!!! you won the lucky draw! So YOU are the new M5 owner!!!!! Congrats!

wobbles;824663 said:
Thank you to M-Nut and Munich Auto for wonderful evening. Met up with some old faces and a lot of new ones. Special mention to Andally, who actually turned up like she said she would!

Managed to give bro xspace The taxi ride I promised - at least to make up for the blur sotong turning up a whole day earlier (yesterday)!!

Hope you guys all had a great time! I know I sure did!

Hahaha!!!ya but sadly no watching stars with someone:(

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18winink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back