BMW 320i vs Mercedes C180 (1.6)

Re: BMW 320i vs Mercedes C180 (1.6)

BoOOMWzzzz

Mayb u could check out sgmerc & see what is the conclusion.

davidtch;482483 said:
Mayb u could check out sgmerc & see what is the conclusion.
the conclusion will tilt the other way. theres a reason why they bought mercs and they will place more weightage on those attributes mercs r renown for

buckle up, i'm going to try something.

that pretty much sum everything up :lol2:
it ain't got supercharger inside but i just souped it up with so many mod virus from this forum that i can't resist.

Slater;482486 said:
the conclusion will tilt the other way. theres a reason why they bought mercs and they will place more weightage on those attributes mercs r renown for
In this way, TS can put the attribute of both cars together & buy whichever he likes more.:)

go bmw-sg, bimmer is better (superb handling + NA is the best ... kekeke)
go sgmerc, merc is better (superb comfort + supercharge)
go vagsg, audi is better (superb styling + turbocharge)

:nehnehhh:

davidtch;482529 said:
In this way, TS can put the attribute of both cars together & buy whichever he likes more.:)

wt_know;482532 said:
go bmw-sg, bimmer is better (superb handling + NA is the best ... kekeke)
go sgmerc, merc is better (superb comfort + supercharge)
go vagsg, audi is better (superb styling + turbocharge)

:nehnehhh:
well summarised....without doubt, bmw 320i...

if die die must buy now, i would give bmw a miss and go for either audi or merc.

Heard tt pml giving out free Coe for 3 series. Sounds incredible and lelong to me. Are there any conditions tt come with it such as minimum loan?

i have driven both car extensively on a daily basis.

c180: interior looks nice the first time u get in, but after a while, frankly, u wont care so much about such thing as long as most functions are there.
there is a major lag when starting off. to me is a lag, to some they call it smooth.......
when i was driving it, it was always in sports mode and it still feel slow.

320: i dun feel anything lacking when i hop from my 335 to 320 in normal city driving. very responsive drive and a good mix of sportiness with comfort. To me is a no brainer. if u do a lot of driving, get the 320i. if u just want the look and dun drive much, u might be able to live with c180.

on the other hand, there are so many ext mod to make ur 320 look good.
90% of c180 are stock. 10% AMG. so boring.

XCLR8;482663 said:
Heard tt pml giving out free Coe for 3 series. Sounds incredible and lelong to me. Are there any conditions tt come with it such as minimum loan?
nope no minimum loan required.

Slater;482544 said:
if die die must buy now, i would give bmw a miss and go for either audi or merc.
i would seriously consider this option if the prices is right for merc and audi. :dance:

another thing to consider is the OMV of both merc and audi is lower than bmw...

leebmer;482730 said:
another thing to consider is the OMV of both merc and audi is lower than bmw...
which is ironic considering the merc has so much more options. who determines these things...

OMV is nothing more than dealer's secret weapon. they can tweak it any direction with their magic.

how to explain a newer car with additional options and "physical accessories" has a lower OMV than another car that has less options/accessories. mind you that both cars were manufactured within 1-2 months apart only.

Slater;482739 said:
which is ironic considering the merc has so much more options. who determines these things...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
u888uorg
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back