BMW 320i vs Mercedes C180 (1.6)

Re: BMW 320i vs Mercedes C180 (1.6)

acupunch;483056 said:
after 8 pages of debate, have TS found the winner?
no right or wrong. we can only trash out our ideas and let him decide what suits him based on his requirements

Not sure if you guys agree. The exterior look of E90, though launched in 2005, is still very refreshed whereas for C180, though launched in 2007, looks a little haggard.

Either E90 does not seem to age or C180 ages pretty fast, which is which?

achee;483506 said:
Not sure if you guys agree. The exterior look of E90, though launched in 2005, is still very refreshed whereas for C180, though launched in 2007, looks a little haggard.

Either E90 does not seem to age or C180 ages pretty fast, which is which?
dun think c180 ages pretty fast. in fact i feel that it looks mordern. but somehow after a while, the look just exubes that tow kay vibe again. which is the prob for most merc cars

agreed. 1st look at the c-class, wow, quite sexy. after awhile, err ... towkay feels grows on you and the wow factor starts to go down

1st look at e90, hmm, looks chio especially with the facelift ... cool headlight and 2 curve lines on the bonnet. nothing to shout about but the looks did not diminish at day 100 compare to day 1 :) -> of coz this is a bias view from a 90 owner's point of view

Slater;483515 said:
dun think c180 ages pretty fast. in fact i feel that it looks mordern. but somehow after a while, the look just exubes that tow kay vibe again. which is the prob for most merc cars

feel that the C class avantgarde grill is 2 huge for the car. E and S class might be able to carry it off, but on C class quite funny

Merc was very successful in creating or marketing as towkay cars in the 1980s. Now it becomes victim of its own success... signz

achee;483524 said:
Merc was very successful in creating or marketing as towkay cars in the 1980s. Now it becomes victim of its own success... signz
ok la. different mkt segment. i think only in singapore this image is personified a little more. nonetheless they still make very good cars. just look at the SL 63 AMG, to die for man that car. sales of merc r still good and in no way dire.

actually if u slap on the AMG kit on the C class its looks very very good. luv the AMG mods.

Fully agree. Merc can be very extreme in their cars. CLK is really chio and no one thinks of it as towkay car but rather young rich man's car.

Somehow, I find the E90 looks grows on you over time, the more you look at it, the more you discover its charm, especially the eyelids, damn seductive, hehe

achee;483533 said:
Somehow, I find the E90 looks grows on you over time, the more you look at it, the more you discover its charm, especially the eyelids, damn seductive, hehe
have eyelids meh? i thought those were add ons. hehe

haha, then the more the add on eyelids must come as stock

achee;483538 said:
haha, then the more the add on eyelids must come as stock
i took mine out. prefer to display the eyes in all its glory! hehe. eyelids block out part of the corona rings, which is the nicest part

Think eye lids actually enhance the look of Corona rings, especially during day time...kekeke...

bimmer71;483627 said:
Think eye lids actually enhance the look of Corona rings, especially during day time...kekeke...
again might work for other coloured cars other than black. CF eyelids on black just makes the eyes look smaller.

bimmer71. think i saw ur ride at pml some months back. gold E90 with OZ rims and hamann lip yeah?

Slater;483635 said:
again might work for other coloured cars other than black. CF eyelids on black just makes the eyes look smaller.

bimmer71. think i saw ur ride at pml some months back. gold E90 with OZ rims and hamann lip yeah?

I have been at PML Alexandra a few times . The color of my ride is Sorona (Gold) but with Rays Volks Progressive ME rims and AC-Style front lip. So, the one that u saw was probably not mine. hahaha...

Anyway, hope to see u at one of the monthly meet-ups soon, U should be able to identify my ride, coz there r fee cars with that color (unpopular), kekeke...

bimmer71;483639 said:
I have been at PML Alexandra a few times . The color of my ride is Sorona (Gold) but with Rays Volks Progressive ME rims and AC-Style front lip. So, the one that u saw was probably not mine. hahaha...

Anyway, hope to see u at one of the monthly meet-ups soon, U should be able to identify my ride, coz there r fee cars with that color (unpopular), kekeke...
multi spokes yeah? paiseh i think it was AC front lip.

ur colour is very unique not many around, plus from ur avatar looks similiar to the one i saw at PML which was very "tiong".

sure. hope to see u some day

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fox789dev
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back