• Yes, I've alway wanted to know too.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No. it does not interest me to know.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
BMW Advance Driving Course

BoneDoc;915350 said:
Oh... Ha Ha. You are the not so MEEK char boh:D

Nice meeting you at the course. So are you going for the Intensive?

shhhhhh... dun blow my cover ok? shhhhh... is meek is meek... :) ;)

intensive shud be fun!!

Re: BMW Advance Driving Course

From the looks of it I think they might have improved the catering...

Definitely better than my soggy nasi lemak with ikan bilis and eggs.

Enjoy yourself guys.

wobbles;915222 said:
Heh. Is this how you survived your Brunei jungle confidence course?

Taiwan topo ... brunei is almost impossible ...

BoneDoc;915279 said:
Yes I can vouch for that. Bro Supan seriously tried very hard to under steer into the grass and drain. Ha ha

Nice meeting you. It was great fun being co driver with you:wavey:

It is my pleasure in car 1 .... but i think being your co-driver in the understeer segment is preparing me for me to understeer when i drove .... the heart is almost out of my mouth on your first attempt ... but it gave me confident when i "understeer" or half understeer ?

Meek;915280 said:
oh SUPAN is the eat grass one... hehe. i think you are in my group with cikgu anwar... :)

Which car are you ?

I am in Car 1

Meek;915313 said:
i char bor lar. haha. car 2. but not the 2 fast 2 furious one... lol.

The oversteer dun wana play one... must be ... haha but you did pretty well ....

:p

BMW Advance Driving Course

SUPAN;915476 said:
The oversteer dun wana play one... must be ... haha but you did pretty well ....

:p

thanks bro. haha.
my lunch was dying to decorate the dashboard and face green as shrek liao.

To all,

After the course, i am adopting a safer and more defensive ride but however more faster and kind of offensive riding stances too ...

I admit that on 2 occasion i switch off the Traction and DCS controls ... * reckon this course is bit of poisonous as well ...

Let see if worth to go the next stage ... logging into the driving experience page now ...

Meek;915478 said:
thanks bro. haha.
my lunch was dying to decorate the dashboard and face green as shrek liao.

Understeer is more fun then oversteer as oversteer is like forcing the car to go out of control ... but understeer is like i am trying very hard to listen while driving while over speed while sliding to the grass and drain ... whahahah

supan;915480 said:
understeer is more fun then oversteer

what? ? ???

WHAT?

Oversteer is more fun.

During oversteer the instructor tells you to get off the gas BUT

You need to feather the throttle... and you can have the car going sideways... for quite a while! Oh my god that was crazy. The 3rd guy (uncle) actually decided to step out of the car and sit one side to observe. I guess me and my friend scared the shit out of him.

detach8;915500 said:
WHAT?

Oversteer is more fun.

During oversteer the instructor tells you to get off the gas BUT

You need to feather the throttle... and you can have the car going sideways... for quite a while! Oh my god that was crazy. The 3rd guy (uncle) actually decided to step out of the car and sit one side to observe. I guess me and my friend scared the shit out of him.

Why i said Understeer is more fun cos ... i do half understeer with full throttle on ... which in a way is like oversteer if you think the steps ... and to overcome that you have to release thwe throttle and turn full lock .... or release the full lock ...

Oversteer is stationary and you have to full throttle for the rear to swing out and then you play with the throttle and steering back and fro and you get the donut or the drift ...

Problem is it is a overtseer lesson and not drift or donut ... if you do a donut or drift you will hear walkie talkie say ... wah ... driver trainee can be instructor already ...

i think the reverse hand brake swing is fun to learn ...

SUPAN;915509 said:
Why i said Understeer is more fun cos ... i do half understeer with full throttle on ... which in a way is like oversteer if you think the steps ... and to overcome that you have to release thwe throttle and turn full lock .... or release the full lock ...

Oversteer is stationary and you have to full throttle for the rear to swing out and then you play with the throttle and steering back and fro and you get the donut or the drift ...

Problem is it is a overtseer lesson and not drift or donut ... if you do a donut or drift you will hear walkie talkie say ... wah ... driver trainee can be instructor already ...

/repeat * what??????? *

SUPAN;915509 said:

i think the reverse hand brake swing is fun to learn ...

think u did not try hard enough during oversteer... must... get... on... the... GAS!

after oversteer, my instructor said to me "both of u having a lot of fun huh"

we were really going sideways... really really crazy

Supan, I am in car one also, 2nd driver.. Are you Rudy ?

I am steve here.. Great driving course there..

detach8;915523 said:
think u did not try hard enough during oversteer... must... get... on... the... GAS!

after oversteer, my instructor said to me "both of u having a lot of fun huh"

we were really going sideways... really really crazy

Haha your group fun..I had like a grandfather in the car...but at least his better than the first grandfather...

Andally;915547 said:
Haha your group fun..I had like a grandfather in the car...but at least his better than the first grandfather...

I think I was in front of you. You should have seen some sideways action lol

SUPAN;915509 said:
Oversteer is stationary...

Sure, it looks stationary :lol:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7fun7pro