bmw e90 good offer

Re: bmw e90 good offer

Yeah, my SE updated me yesterday on the E90 package too, its called the BMW 320iA Professional and comes with factory fitted Xenons and the blackline rear lights. Pricing is $139,800 with $4,800 overtrade, so the nett is now $135k though.

Thing is, you can't take out the Xenons to reduce the price 'cos its factory fitted (the non-xenon units were all sold out last week). So thats now the default configuration and pricing. :thinking:

Centainly it's nt worth to buy at 135k.....cos the non-xenon was selling at 120k then

At that price honestly, i wud take an IS250 with more power and xenons as standard and it will still be cheaper than the E90 320i. Its really overpriced if its 135K. Cocksucking PML. just as bad as ministers salary going up and using extra cost as a way to make things right.

ABD, where are your hiadess hiding? Time for them to come out to play burn their house, beat their mother. :lol2:

hi coolant, what is the selling price for those clear stock non-xenon model? any idea just kapok.

actually is250 has a lower omv than bmw 320. in fact, pml profit is lower than borneo motors. always wonder why pml sells at such low profit margin compared to other continental brands ... guess they really want the market share.

hi mysterman, when was the non-xenon selling at $120k? after loan rebates. thought i got it cheap at $125k. shit!!

The new version not only comes with xenon light, but also the front headlamp washer.
Last week the car price is $139800 - $5000 overtrade - $2800 (this week overtrade bargain).
TTL overtrade -$7800

IMC;213421 said:
actually is250 has a lower omv than bmw 320. in fact, pml profit is lower than borneo motors. always wonder why pml sells at such low profit margin compared to other continental brands ... guess they really want the market share.

low profit margin???? PML????:nehnehhh:

for 320 isnt? for other high end model ... of course must eat ... kekeke. people rich what.:yummie:

IMC;213448 said:
for 320 isnt? for other high end model ... of course must eat ... kekeke. people rich what.:yummie:

for the 320i, yea i guess the mark-up is one of the lowest for its class (comparing it against the A4 and C class).

haha, just weeks ago they were advertising $20k overtrade, which means the older model could be had for $119800. now the newer one is selling for $132000? i bet it could be had for lower, probably in the realm of $125k like IMC said

Hi guys, I was at PML last week and I was told that the new E90 320i batches also come with cruise control as std.

cruise control std since sep/ oct 06 production. along with split arm rest, trunk access and folding mirror

gunship;213579 said:
Hi guys, I was at PML last week and I was told that the new E90 320i batches also come with cruise control as std.

Hi

When you say "new", do you mean the new Direct Injection 170BHP engine or the current N46 with cosmetic extras that come with the car?

Cos it is quite clear PML needs to clear these old stock away so that the new 320i with DI can arrive.....

Plus...next year March will see the Facelift of E90.....:yummie:

must resist the temptation

e46 is good
e46 is good
e46 is good

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members