• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

BMW M-Sport Key Fob

Scouse7

Hi guys, i have a couple of extra key Fob for sale. These are original BMW M-sport ones. willing to let go at $60. PM me if you are interested.

Re: BMW M-Sport Key Fob

Hi,

I am interested. Please sms/contact me at 98381112 for "cash & carry". Cheers Eric

Hi all, thanks for your interest in the key fob. They have all been taken up/reserved. I will try to ask my friend to mail more back from Germany. If you are in urgent need of a fob to protect your lovely BMW key, i have some original BMW leather key fob. These are going for $50. Do let me know, thanks!

Hi @ Scouse7,

Don’t suppose the FOB fits a F10 Key, which is bigger to what I understand.

Let me know?

Thanks.

Coolnite.

i still have two pieces of the leather ones. M-sport ones are already sold. PM your number if you are keen.

Cool Nite: I am not sure if it fits the F10. I am also curious to find out. If you are keen, i can meet you to try it out.

The key fob measures 3 inches by 1.8 inches. But i think its better if you can post a pic of your key, or come and try it out. thanks

Scouse7;630296 said:
Hi all, thanks for your interest in the key fob. They have all been taken up/reserved. I will try to ask my friend to mail more back from Germany. If you are in urgent need of a fob to protect your lovely BMW key, i have some original BMW leather key fob. These are going for $50. Do let me know, thanks!

Hi bro...

I'm Interested in the leather one. Kindly pm location if I want to view n try it. Thanks

Hi guys, thanks for your response. All the key fobs are already sold. Hopefully my friend will be able to send me a few more pieces soon. :)

Hi bro, I m driving n old E46, just normal car key, u hv a leather cover for that? Do let me know, a bit off topic, paiseh

I am interested in the leather one, still available ?
Please PM me HP 90887128.

Many thanks
Jimmy

Hi bro, I interested in the original BMW leather key fob that u selling for $50. Do let me know when available I need 2pcs thanks!

bro i m interested in the M Sport key pouch, pls PM me when new stock arrives

thanks

Hi,i'm keen on the original BMW leather key fob . i need 2pcs

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18winhomes
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups