BMW or Subaru

mistraele,

N.A refers to Naturally Aspirated which means no use of Forced Induction. It relies on the normal atmosphoric pressure (which is always less than 1 bar ) as opposed to using some Turbo/Super charger kits to force feed the engine with a higher air pressure (which is above 1 bar hence the engine produces alot more power)

Stick refers to Manual Transmission ( think mostly used in the US.... :screwedu: )

Cheers

ryan said:
MRacer77 said:
Oh yah... if and when you decide to the the Scobby, get a stick. Cheers!
Yeah man..

PI the Legacy GT B4 edition in...
it's a STI in a non-threatening, stealth , TP-friendly body...
hehehehe

What's the specs for the Legacy GT B4?
Understand that there's a Legacy GT B4 WR Limited... any ideas if they're the same? Was at the motorshow recently and they have a legacy GT fitted with loads of STi parts... looks good IMHO! ;)

From what i can remember..

IF i am not mistaken..

240 bhp...manual.. :)
0-100 in 5-6 seconds?

:laughlik:

i wasnt aware there was a B4 version of the current legacy GT.
i wouldnt mind a manual, but i dont think any of the dealers offer it.

mistraele said:
i wasnt aware there was a B4 version of the current legacy GT.
i wouldnt mind a manual, but i dont think any of the dealers offer it.
top.jpg

http://www.subaru.co.jp/legacy/wrlimited/index.html

hehehe

Me thinks that you have a slight problem, personally I have migrated from a Jap car to a VW to a BMW... The feel of the car progresses with my changes and i think that it boils down to what you want.

Fire breathing monster or sedate gentleman's car....

Preferences aside, dollars and senses come to mind... The 3 yr warranty and new cars thingy should not be taken lightly..

Both ways I think you cannot lose. :thumbsup:

Me 2.....
I want .... I Want...

Pls Santa, i've been good all year :twisted:

ryan said:
From what i can remember..

IF i am not mistaken..

240 bhp...manual.. :)
0-100 in 5-6 seconds?

:laughlik:

Isn't 240bhp (or was is 245ps) the same as those brought in by Motor Image? Wonder what the B4 or WR Limited have on top on the 'normal' Legacy GT?

0-100 in 5-6 secs??? No lah.... dun think so. Specs says 6.8secs IIRC.

Ahem. Errr, gotta OT a bit here.

A colleague of mine, who is a Scooby fan, read this thread, and replied to me via email:

"After reading the thread, realize that contributions in the bimmers forum are generally very contstructive and helpful, not mentioning more articulate also... quite a gap comparing the scooby's - too much cock n not much substance from the contributors. (to be fair, not all lah)."

End of OT.

Anyhow, this is, in no way, an input to your decision-making process over BMW or Subaru......

:) :) :)

Isn't 240bhp (or was is 245ps) the same as those brought in by Motor Image? Wonder what the B4 or WR Limited have on top on the 'normal' Legacy GT?

I think the manual GT does it in 5.6 secs. 6.8 secs is for auto version.

mistraele said:

I think the manual GT does it in 5.6 secs. 6.8 secs is for auto version.

Ok, I found my next car liao.... kekeke.... but dun think MI will bring in the manual version.... probably need to talk to people like Ez-Import or GarageR...

Obviously Lionel was lying when he say he gotta keep this goldie-topless beauty for the next couple of years... :dance:

Btw bro, still owe you $70!! Maybe can sms me yr POSB or UOB a/c?? Paiseh, so long leow...

The Scooby is a nice car but it understeers a fair bit... quite unnerving if you not expecting it... but still its a hell of a package.

dial the U.Steer out!

shaun, I mean stock to stock car comparison lah... but the chasis does have its limitations. The brakes on the Scooby are seriously lacking as well...

Snail_Mobile said:
The B4 edition shld be rated @260bhp instead of the regular 245bhp.

Hi Bro,

Any idea which PI brings in the GT STI?

I heard MI boss is driving one.

otto

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88tvnet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back