BMW or Subaru

I also faced with same decision like you before.... Like both and cant decide which one to buy... but wifey don't like name of "Soo" and you know women prefer more flashy BM image (sorry not stereotyping here). Instead of the 320 or the GT, I went for a 520 used under the old scheme. I am happy now.

In my case, mid 30s guy with a child and maid and plays golf so the 520 suits me just fine. Still have the "chiongness" once in a while so whenever a GT does past, I little bit sayang feeling. But buy car like that one, cannot have everything one. Depends on you finally. Both are excellent cars.

JHLim,

My wife has the exact sentiments about the GT.

Same profile as you -- two kids, no maid (and trying my hardest), so the 3-series still fit, but guess not for long... saw a couple of E39s too, did you get one direct from owner? I realise there's a big difference in equipment level on the E39 (much more than the E46), e.g. electric seats, automatic aircond, CD player, etc.

Enjoy yr car; the M54 engine is so creamy smooth!

emiffy,

Yeah... I like the 3 series though but grown mellowed with age. So now I like creamy smooth and not rawness ! You in Sengkang, me too !

In my case, I got the 520i as main. For the 2nd car for wifey, decided on the LGT as prefered it over the S40 T5, 320i etc after considering price, performance, finishing etc.

Loved the drive and handling of the LGT and it had been our main car when we dun need the space. My other half loved the acceleration and responsiveness. The 13 speaker MacIntosh sound system is good, AWD great among the good stuff in LGT.

Absolutely no regrets!!!

8) :inlove:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacai45678ai
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back