BMW Performance Intake

Re: BMW Performance Intake

niteblu;426946 said:
or.... drive slower round corners bro. :)

hiaz...
there was a jap make tailgate me while i'm 90km/h lor.
cant ta-han .

BeachBum;427209 said:
Wilson Bro,

Can PM me the price for the following for E93 325:
1) BMW Performance CF Strut Bar
2) BMW Performance Air Intake
3) Gruppe M air intake

Cheers Bro.
Eugene here, you got my number, can also sms me la.

Paiseh.....your mobile no. ending with 4466?

Too many SMS liao.....kinda lost......

'The Great White'

Hehehe, SMS u liao!

Cheers

'The Great White'

Re: BMW Performance brakes calipers

bro can kindly pm me how much this bbk cost you?

leonard;416734 said:
Just installed the BMW Performance Brake kit onto my E46 M3 yesterday, I will be monitoring the performance as well as keeping an eye on any piston damage over the next few months.

Here are some pics of the kit on my car:

photo.jpg

photo-1.jpg

Is this rim lighter then the orginal BMW rim? Comparing both of the same size of course. What about the price? Where can we view them?

Finally!!

This will arrive next week!!!!

_DSC9416.jpg

_DSC9422.jpg

_DSC9417.jpg

1 oready pre-sold.

1 still available!!

For all E9x 323/325/330.

Cheers

'The Great White'

aiyo..i bought mine from KL la bro...didnt know you also bring in...

bump for such beautiful intake...

Re: BMW Performance brakes calipers

wilman2772;397572 said:
Seriously, I don't think it's pads loh.....

Alot of us uses Race pads for our track days at Sepang, Ferodo, Hawk, Pagid, PFC.....

We really make full use of our BBKs in the track......alot of bros here know how late I brake......kekekeke

Pads can wear till almost gone, calipers still swee swee.....

Maybe our bro Shaun can share some views???

Calling Shaun......

'The Great White'

Missed this and was directed here late.

Agree that insert or piston failure from high pad modulus or from pad vibration are unlikely and an OEM wouldn't cut it so finely on safety margin especially when they know some buyers are likely to change pads to non OEM and will fit within a certain stiffness range.

Apparently the failure was from the depressions in the back of the pad not lining up with the pistons since the pad was not meant for the caliper but cut to fit. Once you're only supporting a small portion of the piston at pressures that great is it understandable that the piston broke. Provided there is a large enough mass of users, as long as no others are reporting problems using the right pads, then it proves it was entirely the wrong pad that caused the problem.

Have to say that the people who OKed using those pads, and the guys who installed it, are morons. That a caliper piston should be fully supported should be ultra basic for anyone in the industry with a tenth of a brain.

Here is a pic of the front and rear PBK after the install..

Photo322.jpg

Still running in the brakes and even now the bite and feel is much improved over the stock setup.

GeekinE90;431525 said:
Here is a pic of the front and rear PBK after the install..

Photo322.jpg

Still running in the brakes and even now the bite and feel is much improved over the stock setup.

Nicely done bro, more feedbacks after run-in please.

Hi Bro, you carry the auto gear knob from BMW performance as well as the handbrake lever? pm me pls :)

Hi Wilson,

How is the performance difference between BMW Performance Air Intake and GruppeM Carbon Ram Air System?

Can you PM me the prices for both? (Consideration for future mod.)

Guys

Those looking at Gupper M may consider the bmw performance intake for 1 and 3 series. the promo now is going for 14xx with GST and installation.
Warranty cover by PML. worth a second look.

arrr .... damn .... the performance intake is not available for 320 :(

Daniel Tan;441569 said:
Guys

Those looking at Gupper M may consider the bmw performance intake for 1 and 3 series. the promo now is going for 14xx with GST and installation.
Warranty cover by PML. worth a second look.

With a K&N filter already installed, does the Performance Intake enhance performance significantly over the E90 325 stock intake?

Thanks.

dsdfan;441968 said:
With a K&N filter already installed, does the Performance Intake enhance performance significantly over the E90 325 stock intake?

Thanks.

Actually, I'm also interested about this information also, as I already installed a hurricane filter for my E90 323, along with air scoop at R2D. Can any bros help us to enlighten on this issue?

Thank you.

jonsuta;442275 said:
Actually, I'm also interested about this information also, as I already installed a hurricane filter for my E90 323, along with air scoop at R2D. Can any bros help us to enlighten on this issue?

Thank you.

BMW Performance Intakes can draw in more air then the standard airbox with either K&N or Hurricane replacement filters.

If you combine with the R2D scoops with the Performance Intakes, it's even better!!!

Here are some pics to show.....

_DSC9422.jpg

The CF with the BMW Performance is oready dam bloddy nice!!!!

IMG_0752-1.jpg

DSC_0102-1.jpg

There are 2 version of this intake.

1 for the US market, 1 for our market.

By comparision, the US version looks better with more parts being replaced.

US version.

Intake.jpg

Euro/Asian Version

IntakeEuro.jpg

The Euro version is basically almost the same as replacing the filter element....to me it's not really worth it.

The US version will replace the whole airbox & with a flat panel K&N type filter element.

Intake2.jpg

intake3.jpg

intake4.jpg

I have the US version BMW Performance Intakes with me now......kekekeke

'The Great White'

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
45678dev