BMW.SG Topless Club Inauguration Meet

Tanzy

Legendary 10 Years
:thumbsup:

Wah...............Really cool and nice pictures you guys took. :thumbsup: Are there any more?

Cool pics! Sorry that i have to leave early. till the next time....don't mind having at 8:30am again with breakfast. This time we go for breakfast first before doing any "car-talk".

Nice shot buddies!!

I am here at PML at the Expo 2004. Intended to spin the 645ci but my sales rep is on MC! arghh.. Next week I guess.

Tanzy, Geoff, Alainc - nice to meet you guys!

See you at next weekend meetup!

:wavey:

Wow! You guys are fast!

Thanks to everyone for coming. In total, I counted 8 TOPLESS cars (one Z3, two Z4s, four E46 cabriolets & one Porsche S Boxster). It was fun.

A few non-topless rides came along as well.

I took quite a few shots and intend to burn them onto CDR and pass them to Ryan to upload onto BMW.SG.

tks to all for allowing my MRS to be featured....

This is really a fun outing n kudos to Mixmaster for organising it! Shall we all vote him to be the Topless President?

Cheers

My vote goes to him too!

Great meeting all of you guys too!

Can we not call him President? That is so civilised.
I prefer Chief.

Here are a few more teaser pics before Ryan uploads the rest of my pics onto an own photo album for BMW.SG Topless Club tomorrow or as soon as he can do so.

Please upload the pics we took today and any other pics of BMW and non-BMW cabriolets and roadsters to share with others.

Cheers! :wavey:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsjl444

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back