BMW.SG Topless Club Inauguration Meet

MW said:
ACSCAB2 said:
tks to all for allowing my MRS to be featured....

This is really a fun outing n kudos to Mixmaster for organising it! Shall we all vote him to be the Topless President?

Cheers

We also had fun in our own shoot out didn't we?..

Cheh... hao lian lah... 350Z and Porsche...
:roll:

SMYUEN said:
MW said:
ACSCAB2 said:
tks to all for allowing my MRS to be featured....

This is really a fun outing n kudos to Mixmaster for organising it! Shall we all vote him to be the Topless President?

Cheers

We also had fun in our own shoot out didn't we?..

Cheh... hao lian lah... 350Z and Porsche...
:roll:
yes, it was a private phot shoot, BMWs not allowed... ur cars are too slow..

SMYUEN said:
Haha.. ok. Her name is????

Forget it Doc. You'll need to go to Tokyo to look for her. She's Goto Maki; the namesake of my zeddie. Birthday yesterday so she's 19 but still too young for you. :shoot:

MW,
BMW not allowed because not a Japanese tin can. It's a picture of an MRS and Fairlady.

MW,

Bro, didnt know you bought a 350Z!?!?!?
Looks good huh!
:thumbsup:

Tanzy said:
SMYUEN said:
Haha.. ok. Her name is????

Forget it Doc. You'll need to go to Tokyo to look for her. She's Goto Maki; the namesake of my zeddie. Birthday yesterday so she's 19 but still too young for you. :shoot:

Oh I see... she is a singer or actress? Only 19??? oohh...
:)

Tanzy said:
SMYUEN said:
Oh I see... she is a singer or actress? Only 19??? oohh...
:)

Both. :inlove:

19 is good. I'm still young.

Haha..

Make sure you find a babe just like her! Or do you oredi have one?

Bro, me sad.. going to de-stickerise my car.. sigh... :verysad:

SMYUEN,

Serious! Decided already? All stickers go or just one set?
No babe. Hopefully BMW works. So far nothing.... very sad. Isn't BMW suppose to be Bring-Me-Women?

Tanzy,

Yup. Decide oredi. Quite tired of the suaning. Even my fiance doesnt really like it.. sob.. Only I like. Sigh..

Maybe all will go. If I remove all, may decide to just remove the AC Schnitzer tags. Maybe debage.. Blacken the windows for that unmarked look. Fierce huh?

Fierce but tinted windscreen very weird when the top is down. Imagine everything is bright around your peripheral vision except the front which is tinted darker. That's the thing that is preventing from tinting my car.

You've got a point there. :thumbsup:

Hi Guys, I'm new to this forum, just found out about it recently, it's way cool!! Heard there was a topless meet just recently in September which I had missed, anyway, hope to be able to make it for the next meet.

My ride is a Black Z4 with Dream red leather seats, 2.5i, say Hi if we meet on the road anytime!

Cheers/ Jericho

Hi Guys! I would love to meet up with you people too! Just got my new ride 2 week agao. Silver Z4! Cheers!

Wow, really so many Z4s in our forum now! Hi Trigger, Welcome to the Topless Club; Our President, Mr. Mixmaster, will be organisin another Topless Shoot soon, lookin at the way things r goin....

Welcome again.........

Cheers

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsjl444

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups