BMW.SG Topless Club Inauguration Meet

To me all photos taken by a Pro r good,hehe.... :thumbsup:

ACSCAB2 said:
Halo Lionel,

no excuses la; my MRS can somehow fit in, yr yellow banana sure fit in one la; some more got pro guidance......

next time better turn up; but by then maybe u changed car liao....haha

Halo Ivan... your MRS doesn't just 'fit in'.... your MRS is the leader of the pack! As for me.... you think I grow money tree ah????! :verysad:

Very nice. How come the Zs dun come with multi-function steering hah?

hey geoff, i read that you took some pictures for Torque and i quickly went down to buy a copy. At first i thought it was the gransport article but i saw it was both written and snapped by andre lam. Then i flipped some more and saw the QP pics.... wow it's really awesome.

any chance i can use your pics as my wallpaper, or signature? no copyright infringment lah, just for my wallpaper only. hehhe :)

T6 said:
Very nice. How come the Zs dun come with multi-function steering hah?

Option on automatic cars. MF steering comes as standard with SMG cars imported by PML to make up for the price difference between SMG and auto box.

thanks for the heartfelt compliments racebred!!!
sure u can use it as a wallpaper, tolet paper,signature etc ... :)
cheers!
g

hackzi said:
ACSCAB2 said:
Halo Lionel,

Halo Ivan... your MRS doesn't just 'fit in'.... your MRS is the leader of the pack! As for me.... you think I grow money tree ah????! :verysad:

Halo Lionel, me no leader or watsoever la; the President is Mixsmaster; I am juz a follower; but in terms of age, as usual, I am youngest loh.......

so youngest = leader izzit? kekekek. ok, OT liao........so Lionel, when u sell yr cab to me 6 months later, can do up ICE 1st? tks.

Cheers

thanks dude. so, got soft copy for me or not? heheheh... :)

u didnt try to gun the car when it was in your possession ah? I whacked it real hard redline every gear in the expressway when that car had about 100+km on the clock. hahaha boh pian, they keep insisting the engine is factory run-in.

ACSCAB2 said:
Halo Lionel, me no leader or watsoever la; the President is Mixsmaster; I am juz a follower; but in terms of age, as usual, I am youngest loh.......

so youngest = leader izzit? kekekek. ok, OT liao........so Lionel, when u sell yr cab to me 6 months later, can do up ICE 1st? tks.

Cheers

Ok ok.... you're forever the youngest! :screwedu:
Sorry hor... want ice, go fridge take lor..... kekekeke.... ;)

of course i did gun the trident beast... hehe!!!
fast car but a tat too big for me taste!!!
anyways u can jusy go ahead and copy the pic of my website!!!

cheers!
g

excellent!!! i've downloaded those pics already. but naturally my favourite pics from your collection is the char bor with the milk. hehehe :)

Racebred said:
excellent!!! i've downloaded those pics already. but naturally my favourite pics from your collection is the char bor with the milk. hehehe :)

ooohh... can post the pix??
:drool:

you just go to the website and see for yourself loh... very very high quality, i must say. beautiful...

That looks like very very viscous milk. :whattheh:
She's topless too!!!

We need models for our next topless club meeting!!! :dance:
I'm sure Geoff can help fix us up.

<--------- Doctor Yuen, you want to know her name? Her birthday yesterday.

Tanzy said:
That looks like very very viscous milk. :whattheh:
She's topless too!!!

We need models for our next topless club meeting!!! :dance:
I'm sure Geoff can help fix us up.

<--------- Doctor Yuen, you want to know her name? Her birthday yesterday.

Haha.. ok. Her name is????

:thumbsup:

Racebred said:
you just go to the website and see for yourself loh... very very high quality, i must say. beautiful...

Bro, whats the website ?????

ACSCAB2 said:
tks to all for allowing my MRS to be featured....

This is really a fun outing n kudos to Mixmaster for organising it! Shall we all vote him to be the Topless President?

Cheers

We also had fun in our own shoot out didn't we?..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsjl444

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back