BMWSG Sepang Track Day 6 March 2011

Re: BMWSG Sepang Track Day 6 March 2011

MachoMan;621004 said:
I must admit that I am poor and enjoy working at technical stuff. Now I'm really looking forward to the book.

You and I are the same then :) Cheers mate!

Camera on 2-Eleven captures some drift action from a few BMWs at this trackday.. enjoy...

Watch it in HD and see the black trails streaming off the rear tires :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7M_haXB1pU&fmt=22"]YouTube - Lotus 2-Eleven at BMWsg Trackday March 2011[/ame]

Shaun;620922 said:
Thanks for the vote of confidence, but well some people who have more time and less money, or who enjoy working at technical problems, or working in complete privacy, may like to run their own long term study and testing program to see where it takes them :)

Dude, I dont have alot of money, I certainly dont have alot of time and if there is a term called "Technically Declined", I would be the poster boy.

Some folks here have had the luxury of tracking in Sepang for 9,10 years, and some has been racing for xxx years - I've only tracked Sepang in my car 7 times in the past 2 years. (previous car was an E class) but in this short period of I managed to win two 1st places, and one 3rd place in SIC Time Attack races with a stock engine/stock turbo Evo, and I must say that a lot of the credit goes to you, and the trackside support you rendered during the races.

Engaging Ascendant was my best investment till date. It has not only improved my timing and my understanding but also help me improve my car setup. The data acquired and translated, gave me definite answers on where I should improve on, and how the car should set up.

So I’m really happy to see so many folks here rooting for you, and being absolutely certain that Ascendant will only help those seeking to improve their track driving.

Cheers Ascendant !

Kelvin

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh man.. thanks Kelvin! Your $50K cheque is in the mail. Hahah but seriously it's also because you have a motorsports background (MX etc.) :D Good stuff! Looking forward to going even faster this year.. Cheers

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8kbetrip

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back