Bro OMSHKS Quad Pipes

Re: Bro OMSHKS Quad Pipes

omshks;833496 said:
Bro wobbles... I got my car in march...and mileage alrdy 9000km... Ha ha ha... Don't think anyone would want to buy my car :( but then again cars are meant to be driven right? So let us all drive and enjoy our rides... Can chiong in LCK? I thought TP will catch..

I think I would rather buy used Wobbles car and not from OMSHKS

Where are the TP in LCK?

What's the best time to go there and chiong?

Still have to wait 1050Km

wobbles;833634 said:
Heheheheh... does the "pop" "pop" sound when the car overruns remind you of the "piak" "piak" sound when you engage in ahem, 'horizontal bedminton' exercises?

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

No, it sounds way better- :shoot::shoot::shoot:

wobbles;833486 said:
Wahahaha. Sounds like my dilemma too (living too close to work). Except I don't play golf... 2y old E65 traded in at 14000km for F02 (which will turn a year old in July) - she now has 8990km on the clock.

But at least the F13 is faring better. I've taken her many times to LCK... and 3 months of ownership has clocked up 1900km :)

Are you thinking of Swiss Chiptech'ing your F12 bro bonedoc?

Wah you chiong before 2000km?

Waiting for 2000Km to do Supersprint first . Already put money down in group buy with Bro OMSHKS.

Chipping will have to wait till then. Also want to see how it works for you three musketeers

BoneDoc;833646 said:
I think I would rather buy used Wobbles car and not from OMSHKS

Where are the TP in LCK?

What's the best time to go there and chiong?

Still have to wait 1050Km

I usually go for 5am - 6am runs. I drive a slow < 70km/h limit a couple of passes, just to satisfy myself, then, Sports+, off aircon, grip steering wheel, suck in my beer-gut and mash my right foot to the accelerator.

Best feeling in the world.

Like bro Samlambo said, "better than piak piak".

BoneDoc;833651 said:
Wah you chiong before 2000km?

Waiting for 2000Km to do Supersprint first . Already put money down in group buy with Bro OMSHKS.

Chipping will have to wait till then. Also want to see how it works for you three musketeers

Err, once 1000km is broken, I consider the car sold mah. :lol2::lol2::lol2:

But, I was really super ginger on the pedal for the whole 1000km. Never even exceeded 80km/h - now that's iron-willed discipline. Eco-pro all the way.

Hey let's meet there one of these mornings! and burn some rubber!

Bros,
What the run in period? I'm only close to 300kms, buay than already lah!!

Bro SamLambo is da man la... Car just out and only 300km and she alrdy had "plastic surgery" done with new face and new ass & killer pipes... Bonedoc what are you waiting for???

omshks;833711 said:
Bro SamLambo is da man la... Car just out and only 300km and she alrdy had "plastic surgery" done with new face and new ass & killer pipes... Bonedoc what are you waiting for???

Wait lah, still need
rear spoiler-push up bra
springs-short skirt

Than ready set go...:goodup:

BTW as we speak OMSHKS is off to see Max Yao at Elebest for more POISON

Last edited by a moderator:

great exhuast bro omshks, i also have order my exhaust meisterschaft GTS, cant wait for it to arrive... :dance:

hi guys, how much are these exhausts??? The supersprint looks awesome.

Bro darevo, how much is this meisterschaft GTS? LTA Compliant?

spursburger;833924 said:
hi guys, how much are these exhausts??? The supersprint looks awesome.

Bro darevo, how much is this meisterschaft GTS? LTA Compliant?

Hi... my SS exhaust cost $3500 to $4000... it is LTA compliant... applying for approval now...

I am suppose to apply for my approval also, thanks for reminding.

omshks;833945 said:
Hi... my SS exhaust cost $3500 to $4000... it is LTA compliant... applying for approval now...

any chance to listen to them? i see you are at bt timah... me too. Perhaps we can meet somewhere nearby if you don't mind :)

spursburger;834005 said:
any chance to listen to them? i see you are at bt timah... me too. Perhaps we can meet somewhere nearby if you don't mind :)

Bro spursburger.... no problem... we can meet for short while tomorrow evening... let's set venue at SPC petrol kiosk beside coronation plaza... time TBC... ok?

Btw do you drive a F13?

omshks;834007 said:
Bro spursburger.... no problem... we can meet for short while tomorrow evening... let's set venue at SPC petrol kiosk beside coronation plaza... time TBC... ok?

Btw do you drive a F13?

yes i do. alpine white f13. :) thanks so much. i will PM you my mobile.

Me one of the few privileged ones to see and hear the real thing courtesy of omshks :) ..must say its a great mod! Most likely going for SS too..bloody hell..everyday tio poisoned ! And my wife ain't gonna be too happy abt it

omshks;833401 said:
Hi Tim cts1984... how r u? How is your race exhaust doing? Yup I finally settled on an exhaust system... my initial feeling about the supersprint exhaust is that it is not too loud on the outside, but u do get a rumble or drone inside the cabin which one needs to get used to... but I love it everytime I fire up the engine now...the initial growl and rumble is orgasmic...

Is it very loud inside the cabin of your 335 with the race exhaust?

omshks;834007 said:

Btw do you drive a F13?

Eh doc, no drive f13 cannot see your car meh?? Why so stuck up?
Jk jk hahaa!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88betcomvn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back