Bro OMSHKS Quad Pipes

Re: Bro OMSHKS Quad Pipes

Drumminz;834120 said:
Me one of the few privileged ones to see and hear the real thing courtesy of omshks :) ..must say its a great mod! Most likely going for SS too..bloody hell..everyday tio poisoned ! And my wife ain't gonna be too happy abt it ����

I saw OMSHKS' car this evening too. Thanks bro OMSHKS! I must say it adds so much character to the car! I must find a plan to slip this in without my wife knowing hahaha. BTW, nice wheels too!!!

spursburger;834666 said:
I saw OMSHKS' car this evening too. Thanks bro OMSHKS! I must say it adds so much character to the car! I must find a plan to slip this in without my wife knowing hahaha. BTW, nice wheels too!!!

Bro OMSHKS, time to cho cho Bro Wobbles. Offer him a taxi ride too.

I'll try to source for some kind of knee guard suitable for kneeling on durian shells:slaphead:

Eiyerrrr... you all berry berry evil.

After all these kneeling, I'll have to visit bonedoc for reconstructive surgery liao....

Dear bros,

Allow me to compile a list of F12/ F13 owners here that I come to know of... It has been a privilege knowing and meeting some of you guys...

1. Wobbles ( Agent No.1... ha ha ha)
2. Samlambo
3. Bonedoc
4. Drumminz
5. Spursburger
6. Darevo
7. neeyeo
8. jamesyeow
9. omshks

I think there are more... Maybe we can arrange for a mini meetup sometime... LCK? where wobbles like to go early mornings for piak piak... er sorry piak piak his car...get more mileage out of it...

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes yes an EXCELLENT idea.

There's also jamesyeow (but I hardly see him post on the forum anymore), and one or two that I might have missed out. And bro xspace may be joining our merry gang soon

And ... speaking of mileage:

1999.jpg

the magical 2000km.

Time to get my oil changed! Woo Hoo!

Bros my mileage now about 285kms!!!

SAMLAMBO;834862 said:
Bros my mileage now about 285kms!!!

Lesse how we can offer you helpful suggestions on increasing the mileage:

1. Run lion more often
2. Pump petrol more often
3. Explore far flung places like Bottle Tree Park in Yishun/Sembawang - I didn't know they had an animal research station there!
4. Visit Ikea/Giant/Courts @ Tampines North (free parking) - this works for me coz I live in the West
5. Drive to the airport & back
6. LCK LCK LCK LCK LCK LCK LCK

Bro Samlambo... another suggestion... we exchange cars... my car is 3 months old and mileage is 9000km... dont ask me how i do it... my car is jus being driven all the time... no time to keep it stationary for piak piak action ... ha ha ha...

Honestly, bro OMSHKS ... 9000 clicks in 3 months. Just how many lionesses are you running at the same time? :lol2::lol2:

wobbles;834884 said:
Honestly, bro OMSHKS ... 9000 clicks in 3 months. Just how many lionesses are you running at the same time? :lol2::lol2:

Brudder Wobs, you should know bro OmsHks daily activities include meeting and taxi-ing forum members in his ride around town. That explains why, hurhurhur...I LOVE THIS GUY !!

9000kms in 3 months!!!! Holycow bro you driving to the moon and back or what?

Bros... I seriously cannot explain how I managed to clock up 9000km in 3 months plus... wish my car can go to the moon though... anyway will probably "rest" the car at home for the next one month or so... will be taking my wife's XC60 while she rests at home...

wobbles;834850 said:
Yes yes an EXCELLENT idea.

There's also jamesyeow (but I hardly see him post on the forum anymore), and one or two that I might have missed out. And bro xspace may be joining our merry gang soon

And ... speaking of mileage:

1999.jpg

the magical 2000km.

Time to get my oil changed! Woo Hoo!
Bro Wobble,

The message in this forum move really fast like the f12/13, one day dont read and its like a few pages long... im always lagging behind.. Think need to change exos to catch up... hahaha

I'm at 325kms today

2100km!

Going to Jeep Chee on Monday lunch time. My $1K deposit from May full of dust already

BoneDoc;866849 said:
2100km!

Going to Jeep Chee on Monday lunch time. My $1K deposit from May full of dust already

Dont forget to post pics. I am now at 2600kms. :)

Done it!! Did it over lunch today.Took just over an hour. Eric and his guys were great.

Now it sounds like a proper Spork car:D

BoneDoc;867865 said:
Done it!! Did it over lunch today.Took just over an hour. Eric and his guys were great.

Now it sounds like a proper Spork car:D

Congrats congrats. Bro Bonedoc - but the rules must be obeyed :lol2: : NPNT heheheheh :lol2:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88betcomvn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back