Business Opps?

Re: Business Opps?

also, i have a life, in fact too many lives. So pls do not expect me to plaster myself to the computer screen to reply to every single remark.

Great weekend ahead

I old liao cannot take the pressure and pace so looking for lobang for 80% return or just 20% with capital protection will do..

Again Lehman type of fiasco dont happen once every 80 years but once every 12 years...cycle shortened.

ktnpl;527543 said:
Brilliant ones could be stifled by the layers of reporting and rules. They could also be spending time wrongly writing reports, attending meetings and presentations. That could explain why many individuals perform far better than them.

BTW some big player(s) offloaded 1m DBS shares at the last minute on Friday at a "loss". Could that be an ominous sign for DBS or even the local market for the coming week?

I'm not an equtites person, but check out the VIX index. market has been complacent. This is my gut feel and neither do i endorse what will happen as I have been out of the market coming to 2 years.

apr/may will be exciting months to look at, though I'm not sure abt equities

Last edited by a moderator:

Can we order birdnest or binocular from your conglomerate? Each of this line of business must be generating a few Bs for you.

anguswholesale;527546 said:
also, i have a life, in fact too many lives. So pls do not expect me to plaster myself to the computer screen to reply to every single remark.

Great weekend ahead

satines;527582 said:
Can we order birdnest or binocular from your conglomerate? Each of this line of business must be generating a few Bs for you.

remoed
MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

Like it or not. There will always be pple who would throw $$ at me for me to test sytems and 99.99% of the time, blow their acc. this $$ is for me to blow. if i lose it i do not get into trouble. Check this out this is a live acc.

$5 MILLION CASH and don't know what to do with it?

I can teach him how to SPEND it...

anguswholesale;527546 said:

Great weekend ahead

walao...u still at it ah. replying to every remark.

totoseow;527914 said:
walao...u still at it ah. replying to every remark.

I have never heard Bill Gates or Rupert Murdoch go to any forum to say he very rich...or made millions by 25yrs old. I only hear people drive 318 and then badge as 323 and tell everyone he is OC Traffic Police.

totoseow;527917 said:
u still cant forget the trauma. bird can stand?

Still in counselling. I got $500. Can teach me how to grow to $5M? Thanks gurus!

Ok..no problem change to rupiah.

MW;527922 said:
Still in counselling. I got $500. Can teach me how to grow to $5M? Thanks gurus!

zorro;527924 said:
Ok..no problem change to rupiah.

Actually Dong faster. $100 is about 1M Dong. 500 is abt 5M Dong then..

I am rich! Now to do Capital preservation

A man with $5M sitting on cash must be really a risk adverse person....Citibank $1 never buy,, LAS Vegas $3 never buy..closer to home DSB $6 never buy, City DEV $6.8 never buy ....Condo D9 drop until 1200psf never buy????

I have peanuts also dare to buy some.....Buy low sell high is my motto...

Angus,

I just turn 23.. I wanna retire in 2 years time.. Can teach me how? I only got 1000sgd.. Way smaller than peanuts.. Plankton or amoeba also lose.. Its just a billionth of a molecule of all ur money.. Nevertheless I wanna learn frm u.. U just inspired me.. I also want to have millions yet take bus everyday

Cheers

Vietnamese Dong going bonk la...its dropping..how to preserve capital???

On serious note...should change $$$ to remimbi/yuan sure go up one...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MW;527926 said:
Actually Dong faster. $100 is about 1M Dong. 500 is abt 5M Dong then..

I am rich! Now to do Capital preservation

Terry;527951 said:
Angus,

I just turn 23.. I wanna retire in 2 years time.. Can teach me how? I only got 1000sgd.. Way smaller than peanuts.. Plankton or amoeba also lose.. Its just a billionth of a molecule of all ur money.. Nevertheless I wanna learn frm u.. U just inspired me.. I also want to have millions yet take bus everyday

Cheers

Please, people got life one and will not log in to reply to every remark you make here. If you have millions, no need to take bus, still can buy BMW. No need COE. Grass can liao

If I change 1000 sgd to zimbabwe dollar.. I become billionaire?

On paper yes...technically no when a banana cost a cool 1mil

Terry;527969 said:
If I change 1000 sgd to zimbabwe dollar.. I become billionaire?

MW;527964 said:
Please, people got life one and will not log in to reply to every remark you make here. If you have millions, no need to take bus, still can buy BMW. No need COE. Grass can liao

LOL!! really amusing:laughing:

Can invest in Reits , quite stable and some good ones > 10% yield yearly. That's what I'm doing now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fc777comph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back