calling all F10 m-tech bodykit owners......

Re: calling all F10 m-tech bodykit owners......

MW;787566 said:
Hi u can self import from Germany. Shd be about 2000 Euros excluding freight. All of us imported ourselves.

You did? I thought you imported the whole car yourself and only the M-spork was locally fitted :D

Mw one got hums.... so a bit more expensive.....

wilkinson;787511 said:
Where can i get a M body kit for my F10? and how much is it?

you can try sim wee chuan
call mike
Sin Wee Chuan (Mike)
Blk 3021A Ubi Road 1 #01-40
Tel: 91074888

alternatively, you can call

J's Artworks Custom & J's Magic offers Spray Painting as their main service at very reasonable prices in the east side. J's expertise is repairing any damaged body parts or body kits especially in FRP / Fibreglass repairing or re-construction. With J's, there is no limit when it comes to your customization needs. They can customise any part of your car to a design you like, just by showing them a picture of what you want to achieve. Other services include insurance claims for accident vehicles at a very good bargain, restoring all mouldy Carbon Fibre parts, and shipping in any accessories and parts by customer request from oversea tuners.

For interested parties or to learn more about J's, kindly contact their sales hot line at +65 9182 4688 / +65 6445 3698 or visit their shop at 3011 Bedok Industrial Park E #01-2002 Singapore 489977 for a more detailed discussion.

or

Miracle workz pte ltd
NO 50 BUKIT BATOK STREET 23
#01-22
MIDVIEW BUILDING
s'pore 659578
Tel:64683096
fax:65155434
sales-kif tan -90678685
enquries:[email protected]

Operation hours- 10.30am-10.30pm
Monday-FRIDAY-
SAT-10.30AM-7.30PM
SUN AND PH- CLOSED

hitmee so helpful he da man

hitmee is most helpful to F10 bros :thumbsup:

hitmee;787626 said:
you can try sim wee chuan
call mike
Sin Wee Chuan (Mike)
Blk 3021A Ubi Road 1 #01-40
Tel: 91074888

alternatively, you can call

J's Artworks Custom & J's Magic offers Spray Painting as their main service at very reasonable prices in the east side. J's expertise is repairing any damaged body parts or body kits especially in FRP / Fibreglass repairing or re-construction. With J's, there is no limit when it comes to your customization needs. They can customise any part of your car to a design you like, just by showing them a picture of what you want to achieve. Other services include insurance claims for accident vehicles at a very good bargain, restoring all mouldy Carbon Fibre parts, and shipping in any accessories and parts by customer request from oversea tuners.

For interested parties or to learn more about J's, kindly contact their sales hot line at +65 9182 4688 / +65 6445 3698 or visit their shop at 3011 Bedok Industrial Park E #01-2002 Singapore 489977 for a more detailed discussion.

or

Miracle workz pte ltd
NO 50 BUKIT BATOK STREET 23
#01-22
MIDVIEW BUILDING
s'pore 659578
Tel:64683096
fax:65155434
sales-kif tan -90678685
enquries:[email protected]

Operation hours- 10.30am-10.30pm
Monday-FRIDAY-
SAT-10.30AM-7.30PM
SUN AND PH- CLOSED

Wow... hitmee is the new tech support! :thumbsup:

ItI saw a nice chio silver f10 few days ago near tanah merah..after this thread maybe belong to MW

Anyone mod your audio system? The stock damn lousy. Hand itchy feel like doing something about it.

helbreath;788008 said:
Anyone mod your audio system? The stock damn lousy. Hand itchy feel like doing something about it.

your rear got speakers?

but the front i remember got 2 version, highline and non-highline audio package too. idrive screen size?

golilok;788014 said:
but the front i remember got 2 version, highline and non-highline audio package too. idrive screen size?

Yes mine is the louiest one with no tweeter .

helbreath;788016 said:
Yes mine is the louiest one with no tweeter .

ok then yours is super jialat, call Kelvin from Soundwerkz at 64758588.

chit chat with him and he will guide you along with your needs, such as sticking to OEM style or the garang style with big tweeters on your a-pillar.
can even upgrade your idrive screen to 10.1" (but almost $6k), or simple audio upgrade about $2.5k, or higher level about $4k, see your $

if u feel your current set up is jialat, your rear passengers will feel even more sai.
embarassed, bmw y like dat.

Last edited by a moderator:

golilok;788020 said:
ok then yours is super jialat, call Kelvin from Soundwerkz at 64758588.

chit chat with him and he will guide you along with your needs, such as sticking to OEM style or the garang style with big tweeters on your a-pillar.
can even upgrade your idrive screen to 10.1" (but almost $6k), or simple audio upgrade about $2.5k, or higher level about $4k, see your $

if u feel your current set up is jialat, your rear passengers will feel even more sai.
embarassed, bmw y like dat.

Mine is PI car. Already got 10" Navi Professional but only the basic sound system. Actually I got look for Kelvin some time back. Was supposed to arrange me to listen to one of the rides he upgrade. End up didn't get the call. I kiam siap wanna listen first before committing 8) . I think i need to look for him again.

Terras14;787977 said:
ItI saw a nice chio silver f10 few days ago near tanah merah..after this thread maybe belong to MW

I m always between Bedok and Pasir Ris, so will pass by simei, tanah merah n changi north....

Pls dun horn me if u see me cuz I will scared and brake suddenly...

Oh now I remember urs is silver E60 with m-kit? You drove straight while I turned right at the Bedok south ave 3 junction.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah that was me. I was thinking wah... Chio silver F10 Then i caught a glimpse of your tail light. Didnt know it was you till i saw your ahemmm misalign front bumper pic here. Sorry i cannot see your 3 strip at the front grill. Haha

Dear F10 Owners,

Please see the attached for the M-Performance Parts currently available. Do take note that it is advisable before committing to any order to allow the CSA to evaluate individually your vehicle chassis number through the BMW database to verify parts suitability. Please email me your interest at [email protected] .Thank you.

alcantara steering song

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SolangeShaffer
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back