calling all F10 m-tech bodykit owners......

Re: calling all F10 m-tech bodykit owners......

The front splitter quite swee, looks like vorsteiner one

MW;788138 said:
I m always between Bedok and Pasir Ris, so will pass by simei, tanah merah n changi north....

Pls dun horn me if u see me cuz I will scared and brake suddenly...

Oh now I remember urs is silver E60 with m-kit? You drove straight while I turned right at the Bedok south ave 3 junction.

Have you changed your brakes already? Will it stopped immediately ? :confused::confused::confused:

Guys, wondering do you have a place to keep the bumpers and side skirt after conversion or what do you guys do with the bumpers ?

Just gave Mike a call and seems tempting for the conversion to mtech. :D

usually throw away..........unless u have a nice big storeroom

But then again, when u sell away car, most likely u will sell ur bodykit with swap or sell car with bodykit..in which case, ur stock bodykit ends up collecting more dust in your super big storeroom

M-sport bodykit is abt 5k, within 3-4yrs of driving the car, u would have achieved your ROI on the kit and the depreciation would mean it cost wat?... $2k at most.. U pay labour to remove bodykit and reinstall ur stock bodykit (with touch up on the aged stock kit) would be abt $300-400. You sell the M-Sport bodykit with swap with the Buyer at $1500 + $200 labour.. end up not much diff and u save ALOT of space in ur storeroom

But like I said, if u have a super big storeroom, then store it lor

Last edited by a moderator:

Woah throwing away seems abit wasted.. arghhh thanks anyway :)

Yup... I also throw away into Mike's mountain of bumpers in his workshop.

I asked Mike and J's Magic how much would stock kit cost anyway from the pile of stock kits they have out back..they said $300 max ..so u calculate like this and offer your M-Sport kit for sale with swop lor, meaning $XXXX sale price - $300...

Better than u go stuff it in ur storeroom or warehouse and people complain u taking up space

unless you want to store your kit here >> http://www.extraspace.com.sg :D
most bro throw away their stock kit at workshop.
the best achievement is nego with the workshop to knock off $100-$300 from the bill. then, the workshop will tell you they got hundreds of stock kit ... ai mai?:lol:

Static-X;792625 said:
Guys, wondering do you have a place to keep the bumpers and side skirt after conversion or what do you guys do with the bumpers ?

Just gave Mike a call and seems tempting for the conversion to mtech. :D

Static-X;792634 said:
Woah throwing away seems abit wasted.. arghhh thanks anyway :)

MW;792645 said:
I asked Mike and J's Magic how much would stock kit cost anyway from the pile of stock kits they have out back..they said $300 max ..so u calculate like this and offer your M-Sport kit for sale with swop lor, meaning $XXXX sale price - $300...

Better than u go stuff it in ur storeroom or warehouse and people complain u taking up space

yah and when u ask Mike how much for stock kit, he thot u wanted to buy and eyes lit up immediately with the "AT LAST clear some space" look..then u say nooo trade in how much and he walks away with the "cb another idiot" look

is worthless until you dekit.............. then u have to buy back!

Hey Statix-X. My wife's f10 side skirt cracked over a slight accident. I'll get it from you if you still have it. PM or SMS me at 93878848.

MW;772493 said:
U want stripes, I give u stripes

Bro MW

Where did u do ur black grill and the m stripes? And cost? Is urs Matt or shining black? did u change the whole kidney grill or u sticker or spray it?

Thanks...

Buy from Bimshop, sicker at Johnson's sticker at Ubi

helbreath;801925 said:
M sport kit can get from SWC.

sorry bmw newbie here. wats SWC? i heard there are OEM and original. whats the diff? any idea the cost for the kit?

rt333;802128 said:
sorry bmw newbie here. wats SWC? i heard there are OEM and original. whats the diff? any idea the cost for the kit?

Sin Wee Chuan (Mike)
Blk 3021A Ubi Road 1 #01-40
Tel: 91074888

got mine fixed, original.
ard $5K plus during dec 2011.

workmanship is flawless. chop.

keki

thanks!...if i change to m-kit, what kind of tyre size will suit best? coz my car F10 520i now still stock.

rt333;802138 said:
keki

thanks!...if i change to m-kit, what kind of tyre size will suit best? coz my car F10 520i now still stock.

i using 20" but i feel 21" look the best..
now toying thoughts on upgrading... :)

ride-wise , i feel stock too "comfort"
biggies will firm up the ride

20" , 5 adults, been terengganu and up genting, no problem

keki;802148 said:
i using 20" but i feel 21" look the best..
now toying thoughts on upgrading... :)

ride-wise , i feel stock too "comfort"
biggies will firm up the ride

20" , 5 adults, been terengganu and up genting, no problem

urs also F10 520? and drastic drop in FC after putting in 20" wats the tyre cost for 20"?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back