Calling for all E92 and E93 owners!!!

Re: Calling for all E92 and E93 owners!!!

This is precisely what I meant by 'knowing convoy etiquette'.

The entire convoy must travel at roughly the same speed and keep the convoy as tight as possible. Otherwise the whole convoy will be stretching out for several kilometres and it defeats the purpose of having a convoy in the first place.

Leader must know when to slow down and sweeper must know how to push the stragglers to speed up. Those in the middle must know how to keep other cars from cutting in and splitting the convoy up.

If the convoy is to big, the it's better to split the group into 2 or more smaller convoys.

Bottomline is 'leave no man behind'.

animian;876465 said:
i tot normally convoy will come in 2 group. the 1st being fast and furious and the 2nd being the law abidding citizen of course there will be a leader and sweeper car and one of the dont mind to be slow fast car and know the way will be the last car and walkie talkie is a must . there are fun in both convoy and travel alone and doing your own things.. . i have great fun for convoy and travel alone so dont mind anyone of them so it all depend what one wants

Not accompanying the trackies as it will be difficult to keep up. They will be fast and furious all the way.

The idea is to have a smaller group that will be able to keep together whilst still maintaining a reasonably fast pace.

And we do not have to inform them as long as there's no intention of tracking. Just turn up and keep out of their way. You can still be walking around in the pit and take pictures. It's something interesting for people who've never been to Sepang, or the pit.

Nightwind;876406 said:
Hi Jinooi i think thats a great idea accompanying the sepang track convoy....does anyone know when the next Sepang Track day is?

How do we do this? Can we just inform the convoy we just "tag along"?

Btw, average time taken from 2nd link to Sepang is about 2.5hrs.

Fastest I've ever done is 2hrs flat, but that was early in the morning with very little traffic.

Anything more than 3hrs is going to be tedious.

You can bring anyone you want - bf, gf, mistress, etc.

haji weekend is going to be tough - mass orgy at the checkpoints. I'll give it a miss... Don't want to be stuck at the checkpoints for a few hours.

jinooi;876576 said:
Btw, average time taken from 2nd link to Sepang is about 2.5hrs.

Fastest I've ever done is 2hrs flat, but that was early in the morning with very little traffic.

Anything more than 3hrs is going to be tedious.

You can bring anyone you want - bf, gf, mistress, etc.

haji weekend is going to be tough - mass orgy at the checkpoints. I'll give it a miss... Don't want to be stuck at the checkpoints for a few hours.

a friend of mine went to KL yesterday he drove in at 1pm ....traffic was smoooooooooth....

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Jin is the old bird of 3 series.
He always tell me he's the fatest in Sepang, even Toto lose to him. Idol.

Yeah, toto lost to me when he riding his bicycle on the track...

power to all the fast cars

Nightwind;876409 said:
Hi Kevin ok I try to meet up...er where? Kallang? what time?

I was thinking not to restrict the convoy only to e92s n e93s...or even BMs....lets bring in the other makes, all r welcomed? Lexus, Toyota, Nissan, Audi, Mercs etc As long as its a decent car with sufficient ccs so we do not CRAWL to sepang?...LOL

er oops i forgot this is BM forum...i think i will get flamed now....:(

Hey Nightwind, its this sunday at the Kallang Carpark..430pm. Its going to be my first meet up but lets try to identify each other. PM me your number..lets discuss on our convoy! whether e92 n 93s or bimmers only or to all makes.

kevinbmw;879111 said:
Hey Nightwind, its this sunday at the Kallang Carpark..430pm. Its going to be my first meet up but lets try to identify each other. PM me your number..lets discuss on our convoy! whether e92 n 93s or bimmers only or to all makes.

remember to put on a flower or what, easy to be identified........

* remember to pick up Ally too.............DASH wont be coming
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

kevinbmw;879111 said:

remember to post your convoy discussion :p

kevinbmw;879171 said:
you coming too, animian?

regretfully no

i am a computer warrior i cant make it for most meetup ...but if got convoy up north kekeke

animian;879180 said:
regretfully no

i am a computer warrior i cant make it for most meetup ...but if got convoy up north kekeke

will keep you in mind! :) Thanks bro!

kevinbmw;879229 said:
will keep you in mind! :) Thanks bro!

is a Sis....................................not bro

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ac323;879230 said:
is a Sis....................................not bro

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

auntie to be exact

animian;879253 said:

auntie to be exact

where got Aunty....................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ac323;879117 said:
remember to pick up Ally too.............DASH wont be coming
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

cant help but noticed the bottom part..haha... =)

kevinbmw;879319 said:
oops...really?

sorry!! haha... :)

that's why cannot join the handsome man and woman for meetup ...must stay at home and face my old man :lol2:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunwin88cloud

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back