I am ngeow, so I only go to two....

Non-groomer-type, petrol stations....

(1) SPC station on Bukit Timah Road, after Balmoral
(2) Caltex station besides Golden Mile Complex

Kenn goes to the SPC one because of...

175416d1306714309-gf-getting-fat-xxx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Car wash in Singapore

...wah piangzzz ....sis Meek....2 much beefcakes....bad for heart ley....wan me 2 die...:shock:

....I beta continue 2 let heavenly water wash off bird shits from my car....hallelujah ....

....:lol::lol::lol:...

....Sapphire....get le one in Pengful's post wash yr ride la......:drool::drool:

Car wash in Singapore

just now rained so heavily.... could have washed 100s of cars...

Personal preference and since I will only go to car wash with the SONAX branding, I am compiling their locations in SG (do not flame me please)... so far as follows:

1) Caltex - Changi Road (just before Geylang Road)
2) Caltex - Jurong West St 93
2) Caltex - Bukit Batok East Ave 3

Also just saw this Groupon thingy by the branch at Bukit Batok, link below for those interested:
$38 for Car Polishing+Claybar Treatment+Wax+Wash+Vacuum+Tyre Shine at Trinity Auto Shine(Worth $116)

Personal preference and since I will only go to car wash with the SONAX branding, I am compiling their locations in SG (do not flame me please)... so far as follows:

3) Caltex - Bukit Batok East Ave 3

Also just saw this Groupon thingy by the branch at Bukit Batok, link below for those interested:
$38 for Car Polishing+Claybar Treatment+Wax+Wash+Vacuum+Tyre Shine at Trinity Auto Shine(Worth $116)

Caltex East Coast road opposite the famous Prawn Noodle coffeeshop also has...

Thanks MW, included into e listing.

Personal preference since I will only go to car wash with the SONAX branding, I am compiling their locations in SG (do not flame me please)... periodical updates when more input from forum members.

4) Caltex - East Coast Road (opposite the famous Prawn Noodle coffeeshop)

Disclaimer: I m SERIOUSLY not affiliated or linked to the brand of SONAX.

Baby1M;889143 said:
Personal preference since I will only go to car wash with the SONAX branding, I am compiling their locations in SG (do not flame me please)... periodical updates when more input from forum members.

Disclaimer: I m SERIOUSLY not affiliated or linked to the brand of SONAX.

Agree with the one at jurong West!
Would wash my car there at times of laziness

I seldom wash my car at the petrol station. I got a Singaporean Chinese uncle to wash my car daily at $45 per month from Monday-Friday. This uncle use Carglo in his wash and he even wash the rims every wash. He use every pail of clean water for every car unlike those foreign Bangala, 1 pail so many car. His car wash is also very detailed as I'm a very particular person. I cannot accept slip shot jobs on my car. Too bad he only wash Seng Kang, Punggol and Hougang Area. Im shifting house to Potong Pasir soon, sianz...not sure if he is willing to go there wash cos maybe not enough cars worthy for him to make a trip there. :(

Beemer80;889373 said:
I seldom wash my car at the petrol station. I got a Singaporean Chinese uncle to wash my car daily at $45 per month from Monday-Friday. This uncle use Carglo in his wash and he even wash the rims every wash. He use every pail of clean water for every car unlike those foreign Bangala, 1 pail so many car. His car wash is also very detailed as I'm a very particular person. I cannot accept slip shot jobs on my car. Too bad he only wash Seng Kang, Punggol and Hougang Area. Im shifting house to Potong Pasir soon, sianz...not sure if he is willing to go there wash cos maybe not enough cars worthy for him to make a trip there. :(

Bro. Pm me his contact. Hahaha

Just PM you guys the contact. Each wash is about $2 and washing every weekday is definitely better than washing a branded wash once per week. The dirt will not stuck in the paint work and my main concern is to keep my rim shiny everyday, haha...Dirty rims always make the car look old and dirty. Keeping my car clean is my addiction. :)

There is a caltex at Upp Thomson, opposite Jalan Leban, with Sonax car wash.

Beemer80;889663 said:
Just PM you guys the contact. Each wash is about $2 and washing every weekday is definitely better than washing a branded wash once per week. The dirt will not stuck in the paint work and my main concern is to keep my rim shiny everyday, haha...Dirty rims always make the car look old and dirty. Keeping my car clean is my addiction. :)

That makes two of us addicts. Let's homo n wash car together

Updated.

5) Caltex - Upp Thomson (opposite Jalan Leban)

Disclaimer: I m SERIOUSLY not affiliated or linked to the brand of SONAX.[/

Beemer80;889663 said:
.....Each wash is about $2 and washing every weekday is definitely better than washing a branded wash once per week. The dirt will not stuck in the paint work and my main concern is to keep my rim shiny everyday, haha...Dirty rims always make the car look old and dirty. Keeping my car clean is my addiction. :)
Agree with you on the rims portion but not e entirely on e dirt getting stuck in e paint work. Reason is simply;

1) If e ride has a sealant, dirt does not stick to the paint work. Therefore there's no need to wash everyday unless dirt accumulated for few days or alot of bird droppings or after a rain. I DIY my own ride 2-3x per week even when it has sealant thus washing everyday for 7 days will cost me S$56-62 instead of DIY plus once/twice a month at a car wash costing me overall of S$12-16 :)

2) If e rims has rim sealant, it will look clean and shiny even after 2-3 days of usage. When it's not shiny, just water spray and wipe dry, clean and shiny again :p

Above is IMHO since ultimately, one man's meat/food is another man's poison.

I use a car groomer for car washing,$15 for manual car wash (local guy washin)with branded car wash solution(sorry not sure if allowed to promote any brands here so use the phrase branded car wash), tyre shine plus washing of rims and vacumn,located in defu,so far I go no complains about their car wash,only kena complain by them "can u don't smoke in the car with your window down or not?" haha

Man13utd13;890868 said:
I use a car groomer for car washing,$15 for manual car wash (local guy washin)with branded car wash solution(sorry not sure if allowed to promote any brands here so use the phrase branded car wash), tyre shine plus washing of rims and vacumn,located in defu,so far I go no complains about their car wash,only kena complain by them "can u don't smoke in the car with your window down or not?" haha

Do you need to have a grooming package with them in order to use the car wash services?

twotencents;891997 said:
Do you need to have a grooming package with them in order to use the car wash services?
Not that I know of

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fun88141
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back