Car wash in Singapore

Re: Car wash in Singapore

Ah yang;1009172 said:
Nb. U didnt fuck the shit out of them ar? I f 1 tat use the stick n wash my whole car. Anyway those stay ard cck 1 can go blk 253... those kids wil wash 4 u kim kim plus tyre shine $7.. anyway tat day i spent 1hr there cos tat kid even wash my inner rims.

Yes... You felt my wrath over the matter!!!

Some more the slapping of the mat on the bonnet is no sound no counted one. He has mastered the art of mat slapping on bonnet and should have a better career selling roti prata back in India.

Not sure if anyone had good experience at Shell end of Lorong Chuan just before you turn into Chomp Chomp? I used to get good wash there at $7.

I have using the car wash service at SPC Bukit Timah. They charge $12 for my E90.
It includes car wash and vacuum.
What I like about them is they will wipe clean inside the car too. eg dash, car seat.
This is something I have not experienced from any other car wash.

fredlim7007 - not bad but the last time I went this indian guy keep knocking the jet spray head on my car, can hear the dong dong sound :yikess: luckily after that I checked no dings

Ha... last time I went there about 5 months ago! Seems like all car wash centres standard dropping la!

lesliek;1010842 said:
fredlim7007 - not bad but the last time I went this indian guy keep knocking the jet spray head on my car, can hear the dong dong sound :yikess: luckily after that I checked no dings

The SPC at jalan bukit merah also not bad. Some of the guys washing are very meticulous. I think the wash + vacuum and leather seat lotion thing is about $12. Exterior washing also uses sonax products so all in all, not too bad.
Best to go late at night when there are less cars, they'll spend more time cleaning each car.

Recently went ma to sign up their tsp... overall gd experience wif them. Was told they do car wash also. $10 wash plus tyre shine n vacuum... waiting time is there bt of cos they also nid service other customers... bt if nearby n got time can juz cal n try it out.. hv a cup of coffee while waiting...

speaking of which, if anyone is planning to head by the Esso car wash at Jln Bukit Merah (before the old HDB office), please be mindful of the hump to enter the washing bay. it is quite harsh...

Went to SPC along Queesway just before Mei Chin Road, wash is so-so, not dried properly, and the price is $8!
Avoid.

Where is this buddy car wash?

I usually bring my own cloth and chamois to petrol stations and tell them to use mine to wash my car.

Other buddy users, do you know if buddy wash uses water while washing? Just amazed floor is always dry each morning after washing..

they use minimal or no water to wash.

maybe like this
Onedrywash.com

ytler1;1016296 said:
Other buddy users, do you know if buddy wash uses water while washing? Just amazed floor is always dry each morning after washing..

wt_know;1016371 said:
i never believe this kind of product ...

I used them for a month now, not too bad. Cheap too, iirc, its $42 for a month(promo price), wash every 3-4days. No complains as i got sonax pps also

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88betcomvn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back