Changes to COE: Government includes car engine power to categorisation

Re: Changes to COE: Government includes car engine power to categorisation

In MCF you can see a thread camry or bmw, was commented by all jdm driver which nvr touch bmw steering in their life comment idiotic patheticly on BMW, feel sad for them just like syria victims.

christopher ngo;1032654 said:
Mutha Cxxxi Fxxxer
Correct me if i am wrong.

muahahha..with some of those clowns der, esp during skool hols, where we have the likes of kai kai here, i agree

christopher ngo;1032654 said:
Mutha Cxxxi Fxxxer
Correct me if i am wrong.

Dun la say until lidat.
Under radon is king there....

christopher ngo;1032656 said:
In MCF you can see a thread camry or bmw, was commented by all jdm driver which nvr touch bmw steering in their life comment idiotic patheticly on BMW, feel sad for them just like syria victims.

honestly, i dun wan to educate...to each his own. i feel many of those who posted those are 'one leg in grave' type, aka from the baby boomers, thus, to them toyota FTW and nothing is better than a toyota. Camry...wohoo...their RR nia...

i alwes say, at end of day, all cars in sg become coca cola cans....

Meek;1032658 said:
Dun la say until lidat.
Under radon is king there....

u call me unker summore......grrrrrr

but really sis, some of the views there are really radical. Good thing, that we have a good mix of pretty sensible chaps...but for the nazis who are set in their ways, well, let life pass them by.

good that BMWsg now got practice search first...muahahaha..if not bloody duplicate threads like paternal twins.....

I am wondering some people was treat MCF was ....... 195/45C , C
stand for?????? Type this on google will explain everything somemore ask there.....

to me, simple, call a spade a spade. A good no of us actually felt that the COE system shd remain, but for populist measures or wtf kind of thinking, they did this, and to me is a non issue. the B&B are still gonna be out of reach for the masses who wanted the change

u see la, next few days, ST forum consperm got ppl kpkb, say need car but they need a better conti car, and how not many choices.....blah blah...u really cannot please everyone! period!

i dun envy Lui in making this decision...sure to ruffle feathers on either side

Radon39;1032660 said:
u call me unker summore......grrrrrr

but really sis, some of the views there are really radical. Good thing, that we have a good mix of pretty sensible chaps...but for the nazis who are set in their ways, well, let life pass them by.

good that BMWsg now got practice search first...muahahaha..if not bloody duplicate threads like paternal twins.....

Dun angry ya. You are my abang ♥... but unker to many many here ma.

christopher ngo;1032661 said:
I am wondering some people was treat MCF was ....... 195/45C , C
stand for?????? Type this on google will explain everything somemore ask there.....

i rest my case....i leave it there but if some one else asks such, he is gonna get it

ppl still dunno google...sad.

i had som eeven tell me 'u expect me to search the thread for info'....i retorted, 'then forums are not for you...try asking ur maid to search for u and print....'

this was after i issued a warning....

and again, u cannot please everyone. good thing that the nos of those i mentioned above are getting less, cos they understand the rationale of searching. At least i achieved sth

Meek;1032663 said:
Dun angry ya. You are my abang ♥... but unker to many many here ma.

lol...sayang....:p:p

Lucky here still clean.
At least Kai kai asking better question.

We should let the young find their way to grow up themselves. Just as we did. But there are still so many who purvey spoons.

Hehe, i love to see posts in there for arguement over some snakeoil product which claim improve hp & torque. Quite interesting and innovative idea to suan each others.

Meek;1032667 said:
We should let the young find their way to grow up themselves. Just as we did. But there are still so many who purvey spoons.

i agree, but it seems like it is the mid-lifers who have had it good that are asking all these. Suddenly, they have 'upgraded' to a premium car and the Qns start rolling all over again. Like some predecessors here. toto and I somehow felt these are those who maybe upgraded from a sunny to a ahem...'have made it' 318? basically lazy to search..... and real obnoxius for us to be responding the same bloody thing, google is ur friend.

christopher ngo;1032670 said:
Hehe, i love to see posts in there for arguement over some snakeoil product which claim improve hp & torque. Quite interesting and innovative idea to suan each others.

and the ever historical topic of Fc comes up again and again. Here i noticed less..why ah? no $$$ buy petrol so no drive ah?

I dun wanna name names but asking abt where to wash car... i pengsan... cos cheap car no need to wash meh. Dun senstip ah oilman. :p:p

Meek;1032674 said:
I dun wanna name names but asking abt where to wash car... i pengsan... cos cheap car no need to wash meh. Dun senstip ah oilman. :p:p

lol.....orrrgh..personal attak

Radon39;1032676 said:
lol.....orrrgh..personal attak

No ler... wud i do such a thing. Oilman shud noe better than dat. Orang lain lar.

davidtch;1032601 said:
Halo, Elise is 1.8L. Same as my current ride.

Now you can say "mine bigger (engine) than lotus elise!" Haha

Meek;1032677 said:
No ler... wud i do such a thing. Oilman shud noe better than dat. Orang lain lar.

cos not......ok btt...

so Cat B cheong lah.......then 2014 apr i sell my car with cat B COE at $100k

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatimaallen
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back