Changing ATF for E90??

Re: Changing ATF for E90??

Soifon;984243 said:
Bro eddienike, can PM me as well for the same? Thanks in advance! ;)

ok after he PM you, you PM me....

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ac323;984249 said:
ok after he PM you, you PM me....
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

For u, just change gearbox will do..
Cheers..

JT1977;984091 said:
Any bros can help? I jus used the VIN decoder to check and the info for my transmission is stated as 'AUT'. Isn't it suppose to be ZF or something? Thanks in advance.

AUT = Auto.

ZF is the brand/maker of your gearbox.

eddienike;984056 said:
I brought 7L n oil pan filter from Eng Soon when I replaced my transmission fluid.

Labour was done by site sponsor workshop but only about 6.25L.

Left over slightly more than 3/4 bottle.
Anyone plan to buy own parts to do a aft change, u can have my left over bottle.
Please PM to collect from me.

AFT has already given to one of the bro...

If ATP stand for auto tramission fluid?
if ya, then The mech also rec me to change the gearbox fluid for my next Svc-ing.

E90 2006 @ 68,000km

jackshen84;987906 said:
If ATP stand for auto tramission fluid?
if ya, then The mech also rec me to change the gearbox fluid for my next Svc-ing.

E90 2006 @ 68,000km

2006 and only 68,000km. If you just bought this car 2nd hand, I will think that the meter was changed.

TohTo;988153 said:
2006 and only 68,000km. If you just bought this car 2nd hand, I will think that the meter was changed.
Maybe Tai Tai sent kids to school & go supermarket only.

TohTo;988153 said:

davidtch;988177 said:
Maybe Tai Tai sent kids to school & go supermarket only.

Haha.. Sort of. No worries, I took over from a frenz. And those pml svc in it.. No meter changed. Howeva, pros n cons bro.. Things eventually give way as its lifespan differ

Just did my Atf Change w ZF long life... the oil came out pretty coffee like in color... 80k km... LOL used about 5.5 litres and a transmission filter pan... will monitor further :)

slowpoke;991272 said:
Just did my Atf Change w ZF long life... the oil came out pretty coffee like in color... 80k km... LOL used about 5.5 litres and a transmission filter pan... will monitor further :)

Your car so fast change atf???!!!

hi bros..a newbie question from me...what is the oil filter pan used for?is it car model specific? thanks!

slowpoke;991272 said:

lylcnn;1024112 said:
hi bros..a newbie question from me...what is the oil filter pan used for?is it car model specific? thanks!

The ATF oil pan is actually gearbox model specific. E.G 6hp19j aka 6 speed ZF gearbox.
atf +oil pan replacement will cost around 500++ from earlier posts. if its a 8 speed gearbox from the F series it will cost more as the oil and pan is more costly.

Lylcnn - best is to go eng soon and check based on your chassis number.

hey thanks. you mean go eng soon, buy 7 litre of ATF + oil pan filter (model-specific), then go to WS to have them changed, right?

lesliek;1025088 said:
Lylcnn - best is to go eng soon and check based on your chassis number.

Go eng soon, tell them your car plate or chassis number and you want to change atf. They will give you all the items you need. Depending on model, you may just need the atf filter no need a new oil pan.

lesliek;1025096 said:
Go eng soon, tell them your car plate or chassis number and you want to change atf. They will give you all the items you need. Depending on model, you may just need the atf filter no need a new oil pan.

I bought the car and previous owner have retained the number plate for his new car. Should i tell them my new number plate or the old number plate ? Any idea ?

Success_Driven;1041849 said:
I bought the car and previous owner have retained the number plate for his new car. Should i tell them my new number plate or the old number plate ? Any idea ?

Chassis or VIN number usually more accurate. You can either find it at the front driver door sill (where it shows the correct pressure to pump your tyres) or in the engine bay.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88directory
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back