Charity Event on 21 Jun 2009 (Sunday)

Re: Charity Event on 21 Jun 2009 (Sunday)

see yaz ...

Thank you everyone!!

Truly appreciate ur support and no words can express my appreciation.. it was a hot day and a truly tired one for sure with all the heavy goodie bags and foods. but all of you did it without complaint and still ended it with laughters, especially from Bobby...thanks guys..:)

i am really tired and drained out now.. going to zzz soon after this post.. for those who r interested.. the event will be broadcasted on Ch8: 630pm and 10pm, ChU: 7pm and 11pm, Ch5: 930PM and CNA: 10pm

Please don't laugh at my "one piece one piece" Chinese if it really shows on the news...my most scary experience for sure... :p

Well done...Thanks to all those who turn up for this event...Hope my Apple juice did help cool some of u down...Just got back...time to catch some sleep....:drool: :drool:

Wah Admin now got one tv star liao...hehe...

knn...cant see bobby face in the tv... 2 lan..PHEW... (BOGGY) say want to SUE them already...

Recorded the news clip in original resolution (110Mb). Ch 8's coverage is very extensive, covering the entire event from wee hours onwards.

Here's the compressed version

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex-yJB47W3U[/YOUTUBE]

sherman0888;446129 said:
knn...cant see bobby face in the tv... 2 lan..PHEW... (BOGGY) say want to SUE them already...
bo pian , he suan mediacorp artist how lian drive BMW lor....his face video all kanna cut !

thanks michelle & bmer for the whole event !

Dun have ler...
karna cut????

iScoupe;446169 said:
bo pian , he suan mediacorp artist how lian drive BMW lor....his face video all kanna cut !

thanks michelle & bmer for the whole event !

But hor, Bobby said he drive 6 series... he more hao lian leh

donaldho;446172 said:
But hor, Bobby said he drive 6 series... he more hao lian leh
he how lian is normal.. but he really more handsome than Terrence - the boon lady community center cleaner say one.

Looked like a great day, congrats to all who participated. Nice

Well done guys and gals! Very proud of you all :)

Where are the jc chicks pics?

iScoupe;446174 said:
he how lian is normal.. but he really more handsome than Terrence - the boon lady community center cleaner say one.

think i witness him threaten or bother that auntie...keep on asking her.. I VERY HANDSOME HOR HOR... saw that auntie vomit than fainted and after that ambulance arrive...:thinking: :thinking:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868today
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back