Christmas In October?!

Re: Christmas In October?!

Thanks. I couldn't wait so i had it installed at Jeep Chee just now.

Evaluation;

The burnt tips look freaking good and the tips aren't too big, matches the ACS diffuser perfectly. The sound on the other hand.. The exhaust is FREAKING LOUD. I joked with my dad that i'm going to sell him my HU because it is almost impossible to hear anything inside the car, no joke. From 1000 - 3000rpm the thing gives a deep growl but anything above that it starts to scream. Overall, very pleased but i think i'll go deaf soon.

I'll try to get a sound clip over the next couple of days.

RaptureM3 said:
Thanks. I couldn't wait so i had it installed at Jeep Chee just now.

Evaluation;

The burnt tips look freaking good and the tips aren't too big, matches the ACS diffuser perfectly. The sound on the other hand.. The exhaust is FREAKING LOUD. I joked with my dad that i'm going to sell him my HU because it is almost impossible to hear anything inside the car, no joke. From 1000 - 3000rpm the thing gives a deep growl but anything above that it starts to scream. Overall, very pleased but i think i'll go deaf soon.

I'll try to get a sound clip over the next couple of days.

forget the sound clip. just come down for the next meet-up dude!

Rapture
Since it's so loud and probably deafening in the long run..May I introduce my insurance agent to get you covered?

Your ride looks great man...Gonna be pimp when the she gets her new shoes.

Bloody Mike didnt want to instal my struts...I m goin to complain......

TripleM said:
Rapture{/b]
Since it's so loud and probably deafening in the long run..May I introduce my insurance agent to get you covered?

Your ride looks great man...Gonna be pimp when the she gets her new shoes.

Bloody Mike didnt want to instal my struts...I m goin to complain......

I think i'll need your insurance agent bro, going deaf soon. :lol2:

Haha, i told him about your struts. He told me yours was blue or something?

No, think he was afraid of breaking the CF coz mine was the first one he ever installed.
How u got urs done? U gave him the template?

I printed out pictures of how other M3s had the ACS front lip installed then he went from there. Used the power of sight. :lol2:

Mine came with the holes for the struts pre-drilled though, so he didn't have to drill through the carbon fibre.

Bro let me know when you're going down, i want to see your sick ride. :)

actually the white front yellow back thing is a relic from British motoring laws. In the 60s, this plate combo was introduced to the UK by lawmakers who thought that by having different coloured plates front and rear, one could distinguish which direction the vehicle was travelling due to inadequate lighting at that time.

Nowadays, simi inadequate lighting. People with illegal xenons shining all over the place, taxis with one-eye highbeams, SUVs with lousy levelling shining up the entire streets, who can ever mistake which direction your car is travelling. So this front/rear white/yellow thing doesnt serve any logical purpose any more. Beside, we are singapore, not UK.

SWEEETTTT... would love to hear it. see how it compares with the meisterschaft one.. seeing how people are telling me how ricey this one sounds.. haha.. but still sounds nice (??? whatever that means) would be better to hear it for myself.

when's the license coming???? you must be dying to drive it already!

RaptureM3 said:
Oh btw, it's a GruppeM Titanium exhaust. I wanted to go the Meisterschaft route like recommended by many people but it cost almost SG$2000 more than this.

Oh well.. :)

Hopefully i'll find some time to install it soon.

HungryM3 said:
SWEEETTTT... would love to hear it. see how it compares with the meisterschaft one.. seeing how people are telling me how ricey this one sounds.. haha.. but still sounds nice (??? whatever that means) would be better to hear it for myself.

when's the license coming???? you must be dying to drive it already!

Haha i was also afraid that it would sound ricey and not produce a deep growl like how i wanted it.

When Jaskin told me he saw/heard the car at Marine Parade the other day, the first thing i asked him was how my exhaust note was. :lol2: Fortunately he said it wasn't too loud or honda-like.

Hopefully end of November? I'm trying to pull strings left right up down to see if i can get a sooner test date. Pray for me.. :)

Yes I heard his animal and it's growl was freaking loud. Louder than a Rex's!
Sounds like a :biggun: Serious! You guys gotta hear it man.
Eh Rapture, betta study ya, you are studying BMs and not textbooks, waaaaay too much. :lol:

RaptureM3 said:
Thanks, i believe it's the only AW E46 M3 in Singapore. Heh.

Saw this M3 Cabriolet in school. Alphine White too... damn chio car too, wonder if its a student's car or Lecturer's one. Anyone happen to know him/her??

xuexun said:
Saw this M3 Cabriolet in school. Alphine White too... damn, wonder if its a student's car or Lecturer's one. Anyone happen to know??

that's not AW.. look carefully.. more towards silver?. :confused:

shaaz said:
that's not AW.. look carefully.. more towards silver?. :confused:

Opps, i guess so... A mistake... was looking through my photo album and got blurred.. But its a nice car though

xuexun said:
Saw this M3 Cabriolet in school. Alphine White too... damn chio car too, wonder if its a student's car or Lecturer's one. Anyone happen to know him/her??

Owner stays in Harbourview Towers in Telok Blangah cos I recognise that number plate.

xuexun said:
Xun, you got put the placard on his car or not.. ;)

ryan said:
Xun, you got put the placard on his car or not.. ;)

Nope... ok will do so the next time i see it again. Anyway, it seems to be parked there every other day... M3 cabrio very rare issit? Seems quite difficult to spot them on the roads

RaptureM3 said:
Ok, so i got up this morning and my maid told me there's a package for me. I don't remember ordering anything ( :ehhh: ) but anyway it's always exciting when you receive a package.

So i went downstairs and.. :whatthe:
wow seems like u take pics every sec! haha b4 the box open..open the box..take out the thing inside!haha all have photos! hey so since u said u dont remember that u have ordered anything...so who is the 1 who buy that pipes?hey i wanna hear ur pipes sound leh..is there anyway i can hear it?other than going to kallang?becos i stay too far away from kallang..somemore i dunno how to go there...everytime go there also go car 1 hehe...hey can meet up somewhere nearer??oh ya i stay punggol..can meetup somewhere near this place..:yummie:

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back