Christmas In October?!

Re: Christmas In October?!

xuexun said:
That day i saw this yellow Lambo, with a P-plate, this young indian chap driving it. Speed off the traffic light in front of the junction in front of Heeren. Think he is in the late 10s too, ha 18-19?
The guy with the 18k clutch? :whatthe:

XueXun;

Yeap, no worries, i'll definitely post updated pictures here from time to time as i proceed with my modifications. That is.. until.. i reach the "top secret" stage. LOL. :lol2:

MRacer77 said:
No P plate liao lah... I jjust checked... hahaha!

So u are his neighbour or something ah?? Which area do you stay?

Where did you get the stealth bulbs for the front turn signal from? Need to get rid of my orange 'egg yoke' haha

Rapture
One quick question, i don't intend on doing anything to the engine until after break in period and probably a while longer. BUT, how about the exhaust? Do you reckon i should put a hold on that until my 2000km service as well? I have the exhaust coming in a couple of weeks.

I dont think I will allow myself to see my new mods lying ard uninstalled if u know wot i mean...
Just Do It....swee2x..

precurser said:
Where did you get the stealth bulbs for the front turn signal from? Need to get rid of my orange 'egg yoke' haha

Imported them. Just shoot me a PM if you want them and i'll hook you up. Got these at quite a bargain. :yummie:

TripleM said:
Rapture

I dont think I will allow myself to see my new mods lying ard uninstalled if u know wot i mean...
Just Do It....swee2x..

Understood. Booked an appointment with Mike for tomorrow already, getting the front lip painted. :yummie:

quick question: are you going to take the class 3 or class 3 A license?

i'm asking because i'm curious if you'll need the class 3 to drive SMG II since its recorded as a manual transmission in the vehicle log card...

I signed up for Class 3.

At first i was contemplating between the two as going the Class 3A route would definitely be faster but there are obviously benefits from Class 3.

Interesting thing is before i signed up, i enquired at the counter about what kind of license i would need to drive the SMG/F1 transmission but the person at the counter had no idea what i was talking about.

I thought about this also, if a cop pulls me over, i'll just hit the lever over to Auto mode and then, problem solved.

I still went with Class 3 though, i kinda like driving a manual. I want to get an Evo 8 MR or the 996 TT someday if possible. Turbos are fun.. i think.

Cheers!

Or are you planning on going overseas? I know people who can't drive manual but converted their foreign license to class 3

that's what i did... i studied in US and got a license there.. which doesnt state whether you drive auto or manual.. then came back and converted in Singapore to a class 3 license.. but i have since learnt to drive a manual and drive one in singapore.. sooo.. it's definitely the easier route to go. Took 10 hours of classes and got a license.. not like singapore.. months!

Good luck on ur driving tests Alex.. Love the car btw!!! it's sick!!

HungryM3 said:
that's what i did... i studied in US and got a license there.. which doesnt state whether you drive auto or manual.. then came back and converted in Singapore to a class 3 license.. but i have since learnt to drive a manual and drive one in singapore.. sooo.. it's definitely the easier route to go. Took 10 hours of classes and got a license.. not like singapore.. months!

Good luck on ur driving tests Alex.. Love the car btw!!! it's sick!!

Thanks, Sharon. :)

I so should have done that too, maybe i'll already be driving by now. :mad:

I did that too, but unlike HungryM3 I still haven't gotten the opportunity to learn manual yet :).

I can't believe tht you really did it....cheers and gd luck

wahhahaa... u better keep the spare ones in the trunk... in case u get stopped .... they might want you to change it on the spot or they will impound the car... and u wun like that... really... :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nobikovn

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back