Christmas In October?!

Re: Christmas In October?!

How's this different from Philips Silver Vision? Pardon me.. can't really tell from the pics. :)

Looking nice and great. Hope to see the DPEs fitted soon. :)

Rapture

First of all,
Congrats on ur new ride...It's worth waiting for after all

I can tell how excited you are in doin ur mods. That's great. U took pix before and after, u posted em...that's great effort you put in to make this forum more informative and educational.
Keep it up

Meanwhile....Enjoy your ride and mods. My suggestion to you is u can do wotever exterior mods, handling mods etc but keep the engine bay area stock first. If u wish to, drop-in that K&N filter....it's very good and cheap. I hv dropped in mine couple of weeks ago and I think I am gonna stick with it...

DreamDriver said:
How's this different from Philips Silver Vision? Pardon me.. can't really tell from the pics. :)

Hello.

I've actually been deciding between the Silver Vision and the Stealth Bulbs before i made my purchase.

There are actually 2 reasons why i went with the Stealth Bulbs. Firstly, the Silver Visions are not "truely" invisible. They are only lightly silver coated and thus under the intense sun or when looked up close, you will still notice a slight orange hue to it. For the sidemarker it is even worst, only the tip of the Silver Vision are coated silver and 80% of the sides down are still orange.

Secondly, i got these bulbs at an insane deal, so it's all good. :)

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Cheers!

nuts said:
Looking nice and great. Hope to see the DPEs fitted soon. :)

I can't wait for them to arrive as well, it's going to be about a month more though.

TripleM said:
Rapture

First of all,
Congrats on ur new ride...It's worth waiting for after all

I can tell how excited you are in doin ur mods. That's great. U took pix before and after, u posted em...that's great effort you put in to make this forum more informative and educational.
Keep it up

Meanwhile....Enjoy your ride and mods. My suggestion to you is u can do wotever exterior mods, handling mods etc but keep the engine bay area stock first. If u wish to, drop-in that K&N filter....it's very good and cheap. I hv dropped in mine couple of weeks ago and I think I am gonna stick with it...

Hey Jack!

Yeah definitely worth the wait. Now it's waiting for my license though. BLEAH. :furious:

Haha i am!!! Were you this excited as well when you collected your ride? I took that many pictures to avoid the "this thread is worthless without pictures" quote. HAHA. :lol2:

Yeap, just getting some minor exterior mods done which i can do by myself. As for the larger installations such as the lip, diffuser, trunk, roof, wheels, i'll probably have to follow your recommendation and get them installed by Mike! Don't wanna screw up..

One quick question, i don't intend on doing anything to the engine until after break in period and probably a while longer. BUT, how about the exhaust? Do you reckon i should put a hold on that until my 2000km service as well? I have the exhaust coming in a couple of weeks.

Sickkkk just got much much sickkkeeeerrr...

Time for some serious mods liao.....light bulbs....

Wat 'license' U toking about???

'The Great White'

Nuke said:
Sickkkk just got much much sickkkeeeerrr...

Thanks, Nuke. :)

wilman2772 said:
Time for some serious mods liao.....light bulbs....

Wat 'license' U toking about???

'The Great White'

Yeap, i'm either waiting for stuff to come in from overseas or trying to find time to get them installed.. Heh.

Erm, driving license. I'm.. 18. :lol2:

RaptureM3 said:

Yeap, i'm either waiting for stuff to come in from overseas or trying to find time to get them installed.. Heh.

Duh!!! 18 & own a M3 w/o driving license???

WTF????

I better call TP to standby outside your house!!

Life is so f a r k i n g unfair!!! :furious:

'The Great White'

Wow!!! 18 & own a M3 w/o license???

I only can afford motor bike when I was 18. Even at my age now, still can't afford M3...

Life's indeed is so unfair. :(

gee... life is surely never fair hur... i am twice Rapture's age and cant even get close to affording the ///M ... :(

nonetheless... it is a very nice choice... M3 & white some more... damn rare in Spore... maybe the only one...

RaptureM3 said:

Hi ! Alex.

If you need a driver for your White M3 please call me :)
I am willlingly to fetch you anywhere. Hee Hee !
Even better if you allow me to drive the Red car :)

Cheers :)

Silver31 said:
Wow!!! 18 & own a M3 w/o license???

I only can afford motor bike when I was 18. Even at my age now, still can't afford M3...

Life's indeed is so unfair. :(
I could already afford a BMW when I was 18: BUS, MRT, WALK :lol2:

omg...very envious of you. 18 w/o driving license and holding the keys to my dream car. has ya dad ever considered of adopting a god son?? haha jk

Great dad U have~!! ha... Guess life's really is unfair. That day i saw this yellow Lambo, with a P-plate, this young indian chap driving it. Speed off the traffic light in front of the junction in front of Heeren. Think he is in the late 10s too, ha 18-19?

Continue posting ur mods, interesting with the photos and all.

Just wondering when u said " I intend on going to Spa For Cars" Did u drove there without license? And how much money did your dad give you to mod the car?? Hee, just abit kaypo to know.

xuexun said:
Great dad U have~!! ha... Guess life's really is unfair. That day i saw this yellow Lambo, with a P-plate, this young indian chap driving it. Speed off the traffic light in front of the junction in front of Heeren. Think he is in the late 10s too, ha 18-19?

Continue posting ur mods, interesting with the photos and all.

Just wondering when u said " I intend on going to Spa For Cars" Did u drove there without license? And how much money did your dad give you to mod the car?? Hee, just abit kaypo to know.

The Indian fellow was pretty big right? He appeared in the Newpaper sometime last year.

jaskin said:
The Indian fellow was pretty big right? He appeared in the Newpaper sometime last year.

Ha, yar, i think thats the guy... He did not have a license too when newpaper interviewed him. So now he driving the lambo with a P-plate on

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mu88worl
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back