Collecting my New 320i LCI soon!

Re: Collecting my New 320i LCI soon!

My 318i.... it gets me about 500 km on 1 full tank. 50% highway, 50% city.

i only get BBS, great forged wheel and drove over many bumps on the road, no problems at all!

Red_Bean_Bun;643624 said:
Hello and welcome .......19s and RFT would be uncomfortable. Non RFT would be better. Breytons are heavy ........ but it does look nice.

Breytons are not just heavy and cracks easily , it came as a shocker when i heard that from BC from UBI . Anyway Breytons looks cool thou notwithstanding the fact that it is so common nowsdays on the road .

DRAGON KNIGHT;676118 said:
Breytons are not just heavy and cracks easily , it came as a shocker when i heard that from BC from UBI . Anyway Breytons looks cool thou notwithstanding the fact that it is so common nowsdays on the road .

oh i see, will keep a look out then.................

cheers

flwrs18;645501 said:
You also forgot 2 very impt features bro and u are sure gg to have them!!!

1. DVD Entertainment Ah!!! Stationary then can use) was watching dvd with family in car park haha SE told me dont have but i rem reading aabout it some bro here in forum said got so i went try just load in one DVD and whoala! it was playing and screen is super clear some more and also can do split screen for extra info! Fantastic fantastic!:inlove::inlove::inlove:

Possible make DVD play on the move? Can watch Digital TV? like Channel 5...

I am newbie here.

There is this guy call Max on Sgcarstore who claims he can do all the Idrive multimedia upgrading.
Even the F10 coversion from 7 to 10 inch screen plus sat nav, reverse camera etc etc..
Anyone heard or used his service before?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinggroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back