Collecting my New 320i LCI soon!

Re: Collecting my New 320i LCI soon!

Red_Bean_Bun;645537 said:
You could get it customized at R2D ............

Thanks Bro Red Bean Bun! This car is Not Poisonous...it's totally TOXIC, CORROSIVE to human mods and our pockets!!!!!! Too many nice mods to do ah!!!! Can mod till go mod heaven above! Pockets become an abyss!!

Be careful, be really
Really careful!!!!

flwrs18;645501 said:
You also forgot 2 very impt features bro and u are sure gg to have them!!!

1. DVD Entertainment Ah!!! Stationary then can use) was watching dvd with family in car park haha SE told me dont have but i rem reading aabout it some bro here in forum said got so i went try just load in one DVD and whoala! it was playing and screen is super clear some more and also can do split screen for extra info! Fantastic fantastic!:inlove::inlove::inlove:

It is normal BMW practise to pack last few batches wif bang before moving to F30.

Collected car today. SHIOK :D

Bro, mine is really aluminium trim. Different from the showroom and my old car. Those are plastic.

detach8;646093 said:
Collected car today. SHIOK :D

Bro, mine is really aluminium trim. Different from the showroom and my old car. Those are plastic.

Wow Bro!!! Enjoy man! drive is superb haha!:goodup:

Congrats!!! Posty some pics too!

Looks like the later and closer to end of production the better and more goodies are loaded in them think this can take ur mind off those wheels of yours till u find a suitable replacement!

Loving the form and function of the car! Simply great!

Am sure u have and will continue to enjoy them! the leather smell is simply shiok ah!!!

davidtch;645953 said:
It is normal BMW practise to pack last few batches wif bang before moving to F30.

My sentiments are with ya bro! SO its really to the consumers and buyer's benefit too! And looking at the new facelift C class yesterday it really lags behind our cars in terms of kit! And everyother thing is an option even the fold down seats on an c200! no HID too! and its ard 200k aft discount. Quite expensive i feel. :shock:

Bro, learn the voice commands, Damn cool. Try this:
Press speech button on steering, wait for beep
Say 'navigation'
Say 'destination input'
Say the area, e.g. 'woodlands'
Say the street, e.g. 'woodlands ave 12'
Say the block, e.g. 'six hundred and ten' (not six one zero)
:)

flwrs18;646145 said:
My sentiments are with ya bro! SO its really to the consumers and buyer's benefit too! And looking at the new facelift C class yesterday it really lags behind our cars in terms of kit! And everyother thing is an option even the fold down seats on an c200! no HID too! and its ard 200k aft discount. Quite expensive i feel. :shock:

Bro, it may be that the new F30 will be feature packed too. You can't be sure. But it will be more expensive I believe.

detach8;646189 said:
Bro, it may be that the new F30 will be feature packed too. You can't be sure. But it will be more expensive I believe.
F30 will nvr be as feature packed as last few batch of E90. It is BMW tradition. E90 320 m-sports only out this few mths b4 it is supposed to stop production this yr.

Here's my new ride!

I also realized one more thing different from my old car... the door shadowline trims are chrome, not black plastic.

the latest batch of 320 is with idrive and full with action packed gadgets huh?

wt_know;646283 said:
the latest batch of 320 is with idrive and full with action packed gadgets huh?

Last batch everything sure to have.........especially the Sports package............(MTL)

cheers

ok. when F30 is released, i go order another 320i LCI ... :lol2:

ac323;646339 said:
Last batch everything sure to have.........especially the Sports package............(MTL)

cheers

detach8;645449 said:
Brake energy regeneration

Hi detach8,

E90 now comes with Brake Energy Regeneration ?
Is your new fuel economy much better that your PreLCI car?

Jason8822;646394 said:
Hi detach8,

Is it also for all LCI E90

Chye Poh;646402 said:

wow, nice to know that
heard that 523 does not come with it ... correct me if i'm wrong

Jason8822;646394 said:
Hi detach8,

Can't tell. It's still running in. Only 70kms on the ODO.

Right now it's doing 7+km/l which is worse than my other pre-FL E90, but that's also probably because I've been idling the car longer than usual twiddling with the iDrive.

But one thing I notice is that the "engine brake" feeling is slightly more. I think it's not due to BER but the GM tranny.

I find the GM tranny abit laggy but feels a bit smoother (maybe car is new lah). The ZF tranny on my old E90 is more snappy and gave a more "direct" feel.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chye Poh;646402 said:

According to my SA, all 318i sold this year already have Brake Energy Regeneration + Servotronic.

Some 320i sold this year have Brake Energy Regeneration + Servotronic. I think as long as your YOM is 2011, you will have it.

If your steering is light, you are likely equipped with Servotronic and BER. I think they are spec'ed together.

I also got the real aluminium trims. But they are abit PITA... quite hard to maintain. Already kena scratches from my watch on day 1. I think it will kena dents, scratch, over time. At least my old plastic ones can respray or rewrap carbon fibre!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beijingwelcome

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back